The Daily Grind - 11/22/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well! So sad about David Cassidy...he was my very first teen idol crush!

Lisa - looks like alot of rain your way - stay dry!
Nan - I know what you mean, too busy to scrap! Hope you got to squeeze some time in yesterday!
Chae - I know you must be enjoying your time with baby Allison

Today:
Morning chores
Dust/Clean/Vacuum/Mop downstairs
Do some Turkey Day Prep
Maybe scrap a bit this afternoon
Call and check on Dad
Pizza for supper

Have a great day ladies!
Becky

Morning..

What a crushing blow this week... Della Reese and now David Cassidy.. :sad:

Unfortunately had to run a few errands I was not expecting yesterday but that's okay... They are done and I have new pants for vacation...

Becky -- how is Dad doing?

M working from home today so anything done I consider a win today! lol

Today:

C up and off to work (last day this week! :woohoo:)
PJ up and off to work (last day this week and she is thrilled; kids checked out last week! lol)
B up and off to school (last day this week and he is thrilled -- guess there have been some real jerks at school this week.. :( )
turkey out to thaw
take M's car into shop
.. heat not working on passenger side of car :confused3
wait for info on repair to M's car
do PJ's :laundy:
wrap B's gifts (2 more people to go after this and I am done) also finished PJ's (only mine left)
make list of the Christmas boxes I need down on Friday... we are decorating this weekend..(however, we have run out of room.. we need a bigger house.... have for a while but when I can't sit out all my trees....we have a problem...)
pull packing lists for Disney... make sure things are noted
pull luggage out and make sure it's all cleaned up and ready to go
work on some digital pages (I did one last night and B wants to get a copy to give to his coach)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:
Hi All!

My life has changed big time with DD's being off her feet for 3 months and babysitting :) every day!

But I wanted to check in and say hi!

And Happy Thanksgiving!!

Good morning!!

Sliced my thumb at work yesterday. Thankfully no stitches but hard to work. Yup tons of rain this week. Going to be flooding and a mess for traveling folks.

I was more of a Shawn Cassidy fan, so sad though.

Enjoy you day ladies!

No school for Megan!!

Make her to do list
Pack my lunch
Work 8-2
Relax
Dinner
Get rest of boxes down
Maybe start decorating

Have a wonderful day!

:wave: Hi Chae!

Lisa -- so sorry to hear about you slicing your thumb.. take meds when needed... Hopefully you are off the rest of the week after today..

Thanks. It’s pretty sore, must of nicked a nerve too. Off work until Saturday at one so can rest it a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!