The daily grind 3/16

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Well things are changing quickly here in MA

First I’m getting megan today!!! Regis is officially closing 3/22. So may get refund/credit for housing/meal plan.

I’m now off 3 weeks, have a feeling it’s going to be longer. Need to find out if we can apply for unemployment.

Restaurants can’t serve people. Only take out/drive thru

Going to do our part to flatten the curve and social distancing by staying home. I’m cancelling a couple appointments today.

Stay safe everyone!!

Morning!

m2mrb - scary stuff! Glad DD will be home!
P2000 - sad day at Disney?!
PN96 - lots of scrapping!

Today
Allison
DD has the day off -
Town with DH - needs to have blood work done
McD with fav aunt?
Laundry
Supper - ?

Have a great day!

Morning!

What a week - my how things changed from the time we arrrived at Disney until we left!! We did have a great time and you could not have asked for better weather! Parks were jam packed with spring break having just kicked off. There were purell stations EVERYWHERE and so many cast members cleaning and cleaning. On our last day, Friday, people then started leaving in droves. We went to Citiricos at the Grand Floridian for dinner and only six tables were occupied - six! It's generally full to the brim with a line out the door!!

Thankfully we bought our cooler and groceries in Orlando before we left. We already have stocking issues at my Publix because our community has grown so much over the past couple of years - not enough grocery stores to provide for all the residents. Went to the grocer yesterday - shelves are bare and could only get a few items. Will try again tomorrow :(

Lisa - glad to hear Megan is coming HOME!
Chae - enjoy your time with your Aunt and Allison
Hi Nan!

Today:
Fluff and fold last load of laundry
Dust, clean and vacuum upstairs
Water plants
Work on organizing vacation photos
Work on nephews wedding card - hope to finish today. Sadly, I think the wedding will be postponed. Suppose to happen April 6th in Orlando :(
Order a few things online
Chicken and veggies for supper

Enjoy your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts