The daily grind 3/17

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy st. Patrick’s day

Megan is home!! Her roommate will be leaving around 8 to start her drive home to GA. She is such a sweet girl and happy we could do this for her.

Found out I do qualify for unemployment so will be filing today online
Get megan’s laundry done
Make up our “schedule “ she has to do her classes at the same time and will have some additional ones for different labs.

Stay safe everyone!!

Happy St Patrick’s Day!

m2mrb - glad DD is home!
P2000 - :) for the last days at Disney! Usually I’d say “welcome back to normal” but that doesn’t exist right now!!!
Hi PN96!

We did have breakfast with fav aunt but while there they announced they’d be closing at 3! Feel really bad for those that live alone and look forward to morning coffee time with their family and friends:(

Today
Allison
Corned beef & cabbage in the crockpot - YUM!

Have a great day & stay safe!

Morning!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Lisa - Glad you gals are both home and safe. Safe travel to Megan's roomie and her drive home :)
Chae - Wish Joe liked corned beef and cabbage - sounds delish!
Hi Nan!

Today:
Deep clean downstairs
Cancel my salon appts
Make chicken soup - plan on freezing it, just in case!
Need to organize a list of our missed medical appts to make up - spring is normally our annual visit time but will need to reschedule when "normal" returns
Organize a couple more days worth of vaca photos
Scrap?
Chicken stir fry for supper (was able to get chicken and eggs from the grocery yesterday - woo-hoo!)

Enjoy your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter