The daily grind 3/19

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

How’s everyone holding up?!

Thankful for some nice weather yesterday and got a walk and fresh air. Supposed to rain most of today.

Megan has her “clinical” day today, not sure what to expect. Doing well with other classes and has been checking in with her friends.

Keeping busy. Hope to work on some cards today. Going to break out a puzzle later.

Stay safe all!!

Morning!

Doing good down here, glad you gals are well Lisa. The county we live in, Miami-Dade, and the county that borders north of us, Broward county, have the most COVID-19 cases in the state of Florida so drastic measures are now in place. 316 cases in the state - we have 77, Broward has 80. As of today, the only places that are open are grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants that sell food to go or delivery. They closed all malls, retail, gyms, theaters and the such within the last couple of days. Schools are closed until April 15 but like the rest of the nation, I'm sure for the rest of the school year.

Joe still working but hopefully he'll be able to work from home SOON! We are very blessed and grateful that he works in utilities and will continue to have a paycheck.

Hi Chae and Nan!

Today:
Pay bills
Grocery run - see what I can find!
Nap - had a reflux issue last night and didn't sleep well - blah!
Hopefully scrap
Dinner?

Enjoy your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter