The daily grind 3/31

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Wow March sure was a loooooonnnnnggg month! Happy it’s over. April might not be better, but hopefully weather will be.

Megan has class and a test today
Empty dishwasher
Quick swipe at surfaces
Make grocery list

Bank to make deposits for birthday girl
Post office to mail card orders
Might get take out as a treat for lunch
Walk
Work on more cards

Hope everyone is doing okay. Stay safe!

Morning!

Good luck with the lists!

Today
Allison - she sure makes our day brighter :)
Report done scrap pages for March
Supper - chicken alfredo

Have a great day!

Morning!

Been a busy, busy morning - left early to get ot the grocery by opening time (May the odd be forever in my favor was what Joe said to me before I left ). Success - I have TP!!

On another note - my Dad was admitted to the hospital yesterday afternoon with a low pulse rate and kidney issues. They plan to install a pacemaker tomorrow and if all goes well, he'll come home tomorrow or Thursday. He will have restrictions and will need rest and I'm not sure how that will work fo him at home in a social distancing era. His financee lives 25 miles away and works another 50 miles away in a nursing home. My sister, who lives a mile away, well, that's a whole other story...the drama continues...

Meanwhile, working on chores around the house, laundry and finding ways to keep my sanity...

Chae - the bread is delicious! So very GOOD! Enjoy!

Stay well ladies!

Sorry I've been away, been limited on computer time with J teaching from home... M working from home and B starting online college life full-time from home.. So I have been limiting my screen time to make sure everyone else has no issues.

I have been accomplishing lots in my scrapping. I finished Disney Dec '14 and have completed 2012 family album minus some missing photos.. but I want to make my order worth-while so the pages are done, photos are selected and I'll just send in a big order.

I've already got 2 projects to finish for the month of April (they are PL style pages) and then I can start on our 2012 Disney trip.

Becky -- glad you got TP.... I had a packages before all this started so I picked up one more smaller package when we were out the other day. I finally had success in finding chocolate milk. We are good on everything else because something told me to get supplies earlier... the kids have been really good about keeping their snacks to a minimum!

Chae - I'm sure Allison does bring sunshine into these crazy days!

Lisa -- hope Megan's test went well.

Have a great day!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter