The Daily Grind ~ 9/30/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

And it's the last day of the month - time is just flying by. Watched the debate/school yard brawl last night - what a mess, sigh! Our local government is just as messed up....there is no national mask mandate, our governor says you can no longer be fined for not wearing a mask, our county mayor say you MUST wear a mask at all times, even if you can social distance. Exceptions are if you are running, swimming or at home and you WILL be fined $100 for not wearing a mask. You just won't have to pay the fines until after the govenors has been lifted. Whatever order that is, sigh! While I'm all for mask wearing, this is just an example of the confusion here that continues to run amuck...

Today:
Walk
Pay a couple bills
Put together grocery list for tomorrow
Scrap/make cards
Stuffed turkey burgers for supper

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

P2000 - the state of the government is sad. And scary.
Hi m2mrb & PN96

today
The other great grandparents aren’t feeling well so it’s an Allison day for me.
but I must get some laundry done.
suoper - goulash

Have a great day!

Good morning.
I tried watching the debate, I just couldn’t stomach it.
Becky, sad your governor isn’t requiring masks. Even with things opening up here a bit more, we still won’t go where we have to take off masks.

big wind/rain storm started overnight. My neighbors new patio is under water.

megan had an easy night at clinical. They got to practice some techniques since it was slow.

she gets to sleep in
Class at 10:30
Homework
Maybe a walk if the rain stops

laundry
Mat a new Christmas card I made last night
Pick out scraps of Christmas paper for a new item I’ll be selling.

have a wonderful day and stay safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!