The dining report that no longer was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fun foodie day! Polite Pig looks sooo yummy, I would love to try half the things on their menu. Maybe some day!

I’m no help at thinking up names for your next report but I am looking forward to following along :goodvibes :thumbsup2
You managed to do quite a bit on your last day. Perfect way to end the trip with some decent fastpasses and a tasty meal 😋

I missed the last few updates but caught back up just in time for the ending. Thanks for another great report. You have me so excited for F&W this fall. Have fun on your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us, loved hearing about it, as always.

Have a great trip and safe travels! Can't wait to hear all about it!

I've been lurking along but hope you're having a great trip!

We were in WDW the same time last year and actually attended the Parisian breakfast the same day you guys did. I looked for myself in your pictures but didn't see any :rotfl:

Late to this report! Why do all the entries say the dining report that no longer was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!