The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Well today I got the official notice, the promotion I interviewed for before the Disney trip, went to someone else. Kind of figured since I had heard nothing, and they had severely handicapped the questions against me. Oh well, I like my daily routine and it is easier to take off when you are not the boss.

Keep positive brother. I know it sucks but something else will present. The fact you like what you're doing is the point. I envy you actually. I'd prefer outdoors by a long shot.

Have I mentioned remodeling sucks especially when you live in a building. Eventually we plan to do the kitchen and floors throughout. I am not looking forward to it, we will probably live in the RV then.

We're looking down the barrel of a kitchen and master bath remodel. RV is definitely going to be parked out front.

And so it begins.

DW picked up this two sided UP puzzle. It doesn't look like it will be quite as hard as I thought. Each side has a slightly different sheen.

View attachment 534530

j

Have been working on mine during the day.

122717961_3661762220512067_6228803559298455617_n.jpg

122715874_3661762270512062_7959190804566475290_n.jpg

Having to work from the inside out, as the outside is shaped like Mickey making the outside ring difficult. Making some progress on it, 1000 pieces.

Dreary Sunday here. We had some friends over that are in town for work. We smoked a pork butt and stood around the campfire chatting until midnight. My body is not designed for those hours like it used to be.

I need to get out and get the final mow in for the season and rake leaves. Maybe that can wait until tomorrow...534619

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!