The Disney Afternoon LIVE

Warlock128

Mouseketeer
who here remembers the Disney afternoon live?

Man those were good times, id say the best times i ever had in disneyland as a child. Shows were everywhere, as well as parades, characters were plentiful and i could easily fill up my autograph book in a day, and the rides were so awesome. i remember back then when indiana jones first opened, it was much faster and intense then it is now, im pretty sure its alot slower than when it launched. in my opinion, disneyland was at its best at this time. Rescue Rangers cars were really neat, the art work and cool little things to look at made the disney magic come alive all over the park. Anyone remember the Gummi Bears boat ride? Or the Tale spin afternoon show? too bad this had to be removed sooner or later, i wished it could have stayed forever. Will disneyland ever be as magical as it was back then? now that all animation is gone and its pure cg from here on out, what will become of disneyland? i still love disneyland and sorry for the long rant, but just curious as to whom misses these golden days that will never return.

Edit: Does anyone have pics of back then that they have saved? id love to see as many as possible if you have any,just to remember how it was like.

I love Disney Afternoon live. Karnage was the best part of the show. My niece had a secret crush on him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts