• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "DRINKING" world tour??

KyCruisinSusan

Proud DVC/AKV Owner
how many have done it? started at one end of FW at Epcot and went around and had a drink from each country? do you have and photos or did you make your own T-shirt? We have some friends who love to drink want to try this:confused3 Is it fun? Did you make it all the way around?

My DH and I DATW when we go. I was given the unofficial passport recently that actually lets you check off the drinks as you go. I am eventually gonna make the Monorail Crawl Passport.

Have fun!

And yes, we do have photos, some of which are hysterical!

My DH and I DATW when we go. I was given the unofficial passport recently that actually lets you check off the drinks as you go. I am eventually gonna make the Monorail Crawl Passport.

Have fun!

And yes, we do have photos, some of which are hysterical!

The monorail crawl? What is this?:confused3

how many have done it? started at one end of FW at Epcot and went around and had a drink from each country? do you have and photos or did you make your own T-shirt? We have some friends who love to drink want to try this:confused3 Is it fun? Did you make it all the way around?

A friend of mine sent me a link for two awesome 'Drink around the World' T-shirts. Send me a PM, and I'll forward them to you. You can print them on that iron-on paper, and apply them to a t-shirt.

I've never done the whole circut, but we're going to give it another try. PammieJ.

PammieJ could you send me the links also. My DH2B and a friend are going to try this when we go down again next year i think it would be awesome to have the shirts.

The monorail crawl? What is this?

This is where you hit all the resorts on the monorail.

4 bars at Poly
4 Bars at CR
3 or 4 at GF

I am going to make detailed notes of the menus at them all. This is even harder than the DATW because you can't stroll a whole lot to burn of some of the wonderful drinks-especially the Lapu Lapu!!!

The "crawl" is a play on words-you'll be crawling when you are done!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter