The Fab 5th NE DIS Meet September 18 - 20, 2015

Looking forward to a fabulous time. We have some folks inquiring about the timeframe for the Sunday morning event. I seem to keep missing it if it's listed in the website info. Is there a start/end time for Sunday yet?

Thanks to all the Divas!! -Krista "Tiggerette" and Sean "SupahTroopah"

EDIT 8/30: When possible, it would be helpful to find information on the proper starting time for Saturday evening as well as Sunday. I've read both 6pm and 7pm for Sat. I realize it's yeoman's work to put on a weekend event, and it's tough to update all the possible mediums for information, especially if information changes. Thank you in advance for all your efforts and help to bring the community together with a charitable focus in mind. Hugs!

Last edited:
I really want to go to the Saturday night event! I just don't know if I have the guts so go alone to something like this! Trying to get my daughter to go with me.

I really want to go to the Saturday night event! I just don't know if I have the guts so go alone to something like this!
Lots of people come to DIS meets alone either because they don't have a significant other or their partner isn't into the whole Disney thing, or their partner just isn't available. For example, I went to the Richmond meet this year by myself because my wife had a schedule conflict. So I drove 5 hours by myself to spend an incredible weekend with a bunch of total strangers, many of whom are now dear friends after being with them less than 48 hours.

If you want to come, please come! Alone, with a family member, with a friend, or whatever. Just come. You won't be sorry you did. I've been to a bunch of meets and the folks that come are the most welcoming people you will ever meet.

I think I'm going to do it! With or without her! Thanks Steve! Or I may take my mother...............can't believe I didn't think of that before! She would enjoy it!
My husband only goes with us every once in awhile. My kids would rather just be there............wouldn't we all?? LOL!

Thank you Steve, I will try to figure out who you are! I just ordered tickets for myself and my mother. She was excited about going.

One question, what time does the Saturday night event start?? I can't find that anywhere. I know it says Fridays dinner starts at 6, but couldn't seem to find Saturdays.

I will probably be there for the Friday night and Saturday night festivities. Kids are super busy so not sure if they can come.

We are still trying to sort out schedules for that weekend but I will do my best

Thank you Steve, I will try to figure out who you are! I just ordered tickets for myself and my mother. She was excited about going.

One question, what time does the Saturday night event start?? I can't find that anywhere. I know it says Fridays dinner starts at 6, but couldn't seem to find Saturdays.

I believe Saturday night starts at 6pm, as well. Anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

We finally got signed up for the Boston tour on Saturday and the podcast and dinner that evening

Who else is going?

We finally got signed up for the Boston tour on Saturday and the podcast and dinner that evening

Who else is going?

We are going to the dinner and podcast Saturday evening. BTW, I note that you use Jolly Cholly as an avatar. Did you grow up in North Attleboro where the park used to be? My wife grew up in North Attleboro and I recall driving by there before the sign was taken down. :)

We are going to the dinner and podcast Saturday evening. BTW, I note that you use Jolly Cholly as an avatar. Did you grow up in North Attleboro where the park used to be? My wife grew up in North Attleboro and I recall driving by there before the sign was taken down. :)
I grew up in Foxboro, down the road, but went there often as a kid. It closed in 1981. I think part of the arrow sign is still there

Do we know who from the Orlando team is coming?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!