The Fort in July Pre TR & TR

Enjoy your upcoming trips. I have been following the trip reports, it doesn’t look like we will be returning until January but it will be for at least a month. For now I will be eagerly awaiting to read about all your adventures. Safe travels to all.

Western Way is the easiest way, it dumps you right on to the property. Just follow signs for Magic Kingdom to get to the Fort. There are some back road ways earlier on 429 that you can use to get to the Fort but Western Way is the "official" way.
Thanks, I've went down to 92 and then to World Drive, but my last notes said to to western way to World Drive and then on to vista blvd. Getting old, can't remember from one trip to the next anymore. LOL :rotfl2:

I always take Western Way. You get to come in under the WDW sign that way. On a side note, coming in Western Way, you will have to turn left on Buena Vista and take it over to World Dr. Then on to Vista and the Fort.

Disney Bridge.jpg

j

I take my nieces and nephews where ever they want to go on vacation the summer before they graduate. Last year was my first camping trip to the Fort in July thanks to my nephew wanting to "camp" at Disney. Well he had such a great time, his sister wanted to do the same for her trip. I will be back tent camping at the fort from July 13 - 21.

Well the wife wasn't able to get off work so doesn't look like we're going to get to go :scared:

Well the wife wasn't able to get off work so doesn't look like we're going to get to go :scared:
You might want to remind her WORK is a four letter word. I always tried to plan it so that work never interfered with something as important as a DISNEY TRIP

We will be down June 29th - July 6th. This will be the first WDW trip for the new coach (Jayco 29MV), so we're excited. Thank goodness we sprung for the dual air conditioners! We're going to need them.

Is it me, or does it seem the July Campers are a little quiet this year on the threads?

We are so excited to be checking in on Monday, July 2nd! 22 of us in all split between 3 campsites, a cabin, and our house, which is nearby. Woot Woot!:hyper2:

Is it me, or does it seem the July Campers are a little quiet this year on the threads?

We are so excited to be checking in on Monday, July 2nd! 22 of us in all split between 3 campsites, a cabin, and our house, which is nearby. Woot Woot!:hyper2:

It's just you,:rotfl2: LOL, no, just starting to get exicted:banana: about leaving in 11 days, not looking forward to the 1500 mile drive.:car: Wife had some surgery at end of May and were kinda concerned about the trip but everything turned out okay for her, just some stuff she might not be able to do or ride. Have dessert parties booked with DS, DDIL and grandkiddos so excited about that, the grandkiddos have never been to WDW before so new experience for them. I'll try to trip update as we either get there or while traveling at the evening when we stop. Will post some trip report stuff when we get there.

How long are you there? We check in July 12, will have a Mickey light out with hopefully Rajak73 on it at front of camper. If we're at camper and you happen to come by, stop and say HI. :wave2:

Historically, ldubberly, July has always been a little thin for trip reports. I admire anyone who goes that time of year (due to work, school, other routines).

But we're out here willing to read and interact with any who does go. :surfweb:

Bama Ed

Katrina,

Don't worry. WE understand.

Have a great trip and tell us what you have planned.

And, :welcome: to the group!

j

Katrina,

Don't worry. WE understand.

Have a great trip and tell us what you have planned.

And, :welcome: to the group!

j
Thank you! I know it’s only the first day, but does anyone have the FW rec calendar? Already looked online at several sites, but nothing.

Historically, ldubberly, July has always been a little thin for trip reports

Trust me, if we hadn't just bought a camper...I'd not be going in July lol If nothing else, we'll do our 3 fast passes a day and just enjoy being at the fort!

I was wondering if anyone was at the Fort in July?? Now I know - TOO HOT to be there. Always better at the Fort! Send info you all the fun everyone is having & pictures when your schedules will allow. Be safe & have much fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts