The Glad Game

Bill007

Mouseketeer
Well, I watched Pollyanna this evening. I hadn't seen it in at least 45 years and it still retains all the Disney charm and magic that I remember it having all those years ago. I even had a few tears welling up at the end. But I thought, Wow!What a wonderful time to remember Pollyanna's "Glad Game", especially in these trying times. Think of things you are glad and/or grateful for when you're feeling down and try to looking for the positives you have instead of looking at the negatives. I'm grateful for many things but for this board I'll say, I'm glad there are so many feel good classics like Pollyanna to help things look brighter!
I know this may sound sort of corny, but let's help each other out and add to the list. Next?

I'm glad that the silver lining in forcing people to stay home that people will slow down and spend time with loved ones in the household instead of rushing to meet schedules. Maybe people will have a chance to take a good look at their lives and decide what is really important to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!