The Good News Is......

I have relatives who start celebrating once the calendar hits the "ber" months. I visited them in September and the malls were already piping through the Christmas music.

I have relatives who start celebrating once the calendar hits the "ber" months. I visited them in September and the malls were already piping through the Christmas music.
Last August 2019, I was in the furniture department of Macy's. They were already setting up the Christmas trees.:upsidedow

Growing up, we would pick out our Christmas tree on the farm the week before Christmas and put up our tree on Christmas Eve. In my house, Christmas didn't begin until then except for gift purchasing.

Now we start decorating the day after Thanksgiving. That seems so very early to me, and I can only imagine what my parents and grandparents would think if they were alive.

But, to each his/her own. :goodvibes

This is really about Disneyland but Disney related. A theater in St. Paul MN is having a paid Zoom talk with Kathy Najimy all about Hocus Pocus. I thought maybe if anyone here was a Hocus Pocus fan they might be interested. Note: I have no affiliation with the theater it just came through my email feed because I have gone to shows there.

Here's a link: https://ordway.org/events/kathy-najimy-of-hocus-pocus

And if anyone does this it would be interesting to hear about it, I can't be available at the time.

Friend sent me a belated (my birthday was back in May, lol) birthday gift :cloud9:

These are now going to be forever some of my favorite pins :hyper:. Will have to find some place special for them. Definitely will add at least one to Peking's backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter