The Good News Is......

If anyone is near one of five Disney Stores (list below), currently they have Disney Store ear hats that they are giving away free with any purchase while supplies last. Just say the code word "Mickey Mouse" at check out.

Standard plastic ears with felt base, but the logo is actually embroidered on. Pretty nice for a freebie with purchase. And a nice little bit of unexpected magic.

Limited to one per guest/per transaction. They are being very strict about it (I had to drive back to the city a second day to get my mom one).

Times Square (NYC, NY)
North Michigan Avenue Chicago (Chicago, IL)
Stockton St (SF, CA)
Florida Mall (Orlando, CA)
Ala Moana (Honolulu, HI)

And if anyone wants to know what it looks like IRL:

Plus was nice as always to get to chatter with some CMs and tell them how much I appreciate their adherence to health and safety guidelines :yay:

The good news is...
I finally got an apple pie apple to fill my caramel apple craving. It's the simple things, right?

I'm also glad to hear that BVS will open for dining and shopping. I may not go (or at least not right away) but I'm glad the option is there.

I got the iPhone 12 pro yesterday. Looking forward to playing around with the camera on my WDW trip next month.

Me too!! It's pretty 'sophistimacated' so I'm glad we aren't going til next Spring. It's gonna take me that long to figure it out. 'Course I'm upgrading from a 6s so there have been a LOT of improvements since then!

And the 'bad news'.....my long awaited HM crocs don't fit. I measured so carefully but I need to 'size up'. Gonna call Disney today to see if I can exchange or if I just have to send them back and wait until the correct size is available (if ever).

Me too!! It's pretty 'sophistimacated' so I'm glad we aren't going til next Spring. It's gonna take me that long to figure it out. 'Course I'm upgrading from a 6s so there have been a LOT of improvements since then!
I had the 11 Pro so the differences aren’t as noticeable. Biggest difference so far is the 12 Pro is a smidge bigger than the 11 Pro lol

I recommend going into settings and checking the camera settings. It’s usually not defaulted to the highest settings.

And the 'bad news'.....my long awaited HM crocs don't fit. I measured so carefully but I need to 'size up'. Gonna call Disney today to see if I can exchange or if I just have to send them back and wait until the correct size is available (if ever).
They still had the crocs at World of Disney last weekend if you are able to connect with anyone going there soon.

Oh no!! What size did you get?

I had the 11 Pro so the differences aren’t as noticeable. Biggest difference so far is the 12 Pro is a smidge bigger than the 11 Pro lol

I recommend going into settings and checking the camera settings. It’s usually not defaulted to the highest settings.

lol. I wouldn't know what the highest settings were if they punched me in the nose. nDH (non-Disney Husband) has an 11 pro. I'll probably see how his is set.

The differences are WAY noticeable to me from my 6s lol. Luckily nDH is able to walk me through most of them.

Size 6. I used the Crocs measuring guide. 9 in foot = size 6. Nope. I'm guessing it should have been my 'normal' 7.
Thanks. But I'm 400+ miles from anyone local to DTD.
The size range in DTD is limited. There were a lot of size 6 the last time we looked. Have you looked at a reliable third party seller? That may be one of the only choices out there by now. 7 is such a popular size!

The size range in DTD is limited. There were a lot of size 6 the last time we looked. Have you looked at a reliable third party seller? That may be one of the only choices out there by now. 7 is such a popular size!

I really haven't looked 3rd party. Although I did see pairs on eBay and Poshmark for around $99.00 a pair. Nope, not gonna do that.

I really haven't looked 3rd party. Although I did see pairs on eBay and Poshmark for around $99.00 a pair. Nope, not gonna do that.
I've seen a few pairs (not many, but a few) for much less than that, but they do get snapped up quickly. So don't lose hope! Hopefully, Shop Disney will be able to help you.
ETA: Sent you a PM.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!