The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, The Dancing, The Dark Side, And A Cruise!!!

After lunch we headed back to the Christmas Store.

img_3341.jpg

img_3321.jpg

And looked around a while. It was really crowded in there. We kinda just moseyed around waiting on Parade time.

When it was time we headed up to the flag pole on Main Street and were told to go anywhere around the center circle inside the ropes and the tickets would be picked up later. So we grabbes a spot facing Tony's. OMG! I don't know that the passes are worth it...there is more sun here than anywhere else...no, just kidding but it sure seemed like it! Cary ran to buy an umbrella to block the sun. $23.42 later I am now the owner of a cute umberlla with little Mickeys all over it!!!! It helped but I am not sure how much. While he was gone Skye started talking to older lady and her young adult daughter from the Netherlands. She told her we were there because she was dancing at Univeral and on a Cruise and taking a class at Disney later in the trip. The older lady said she was a dance teacher and she could tell Skye was a dancer but the way she holds herself...I can tell because she walks through first position all the time! So they had a nice little conversation before the parade started.

img_3342.jpg

And then it was here...

img_3343.jpg

img_3344.jpg

img_3345.jpg

img_3347.jpg

img_3349.jpg

img_3350.jpg

img_3351.jpg

img_3352.jpg

img_3354.jpg

img_3355.jpg

img_3356.jpg

img_3357.jpg

img_3358.jpg

img_3359.jpg

img_3361.jpg

img_3362.jpg

img_3363.jpg

img_3364.jpg

img_3365.jpg

img_3366.jpg

img_3367.jpg

img_3369.jpg

img_3370.jpg

img_3371.jpg

img_3372.jpg

img_3374.jpg

img_3375.jpg

img_3376.jpg

img_3377.jpg

img_3378.jpg

img_3379.jpg

img_3382.jpg

After the parade we walked back towards Tomorrowland and ended up so hot that we grabbed a seat under the Tomorrowland Terrace which was closed already and they were getting set up for the dessert party already at about 4pm. Seemed crazy early to take away an eating place with all the crowds and one of the few truly shady spots to stop and cool off a bit but no one asked me. So we sat for a few and decided to head back to the pool to swim. We grabbed a bus with little wait and got to our room, changed quickly and headed to the pool!

img_3418.jpg

Unfortunately, I had not investigated the new EMH procedures prior to arrival so we headed to the left of the castle. We encountered the teen aged version of the baby ducks we saw the day before.

img_3221.jpg

img_3222.jpg

Again, they were not effected by humans at all!
Cute!

Well apparently, unlike years before, Tomorrowland is not open during EMH anymore. I also got flamed for that observation because I must be stupid because only Fantasyland is open during EMH...well it didn't used to be. So we headed to Fantasyland.
I always thought Tomorrowland was part of EMH too! Though we didn't do any morning EMH. Maybe we both got confused because I know for certain Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are both EMH at Disneyland!

Again, his go to here...however this time it had the lefs not just the rings and he was not fond of that. Skyler got a kick out of playing with them (although she also played with the raw liver and dissected the heart from the turkey on Thanksgiving so you can't judge anything by her! LOL) and I ate one. this was the first time we have had anything other than the rings. It was actually good but I couldn't get past the though that I was eating octopus legs, suckers and all...and normally I do not have food hand ups! But otherwise the rings were all eaten and enjoyed!
Yup, I don't like the legs too! I always like it when there are just the rings so I don't have to feel guilty about wasting food!

After getting back to our room we found this...

img_3419.jpg

img_3420.jpg

...and changed and headed to the pool for a bit of watery fun!

By 6:43pm we were on a bus heading to Disney Springs. We headed to our evening destination window shopping along the way. We checked in at The BOATHOUSE at 7:30pm.

img_3421.jpg

We were seated right away. We walked through the whole place (it seemed) to a back corner near the kitchen. Seemed like a basic, same, old, boring restaurant for us. So far not getting the hype.

img_3422.jpg

img_3425.jpg

img_3426.jpg

img_3439.jpg

We were handed our menus and brought water.

img_3423.jpg

The soft warm rolls were a huge hit.

img_3424.jpg

Our waitress, Ashley, was pretty slow on the order and the delivery. She wasn't super helpful either. They were busy but I would assume if you build a large venue, you hope/expect it to be busy so...??? We asked a few questions about the menu and were not super happy with the the answers. They do not do substitutions. The majority of the sides you would normally expect to come with your meal, cost extra, and of course are not included on the dining plan.

Finally, we got our order taken. A bit later our appetizers arrived.

I ordered Jumbo Lump Crab and Avacado with Tarragon Remoulade.

img_3427.jpg

I really enjoyed it even if it wasn't what I was expecting. It was a large scoop of crab and avocado covered in the remoulade. Everything went together really well. No one else wanted to try it though. I was fine with that.

Tyler ordered Hoison Chili Calamari - bell peppers, jalapeno, and serrano chili.

img_3428.jpg

Which again, we all enjoyed. They did have a bit of a wang to it but not an overpowering one. We have rings and legs here too. Again we ate the rings. It's a nice light batter and fresh, soft rings.

Cary ordered the Firecracker Shrimp...Sriracha Mayo, Serrano Chilis and Sweet Peppers.

img_3429.jpg

And he really enjoyed them. He is not much of a spicy food kind of an eater so even though they are called Firecracker, they couldn't have been too spicy. Tyler had a couple also but I think the sauce threw him off.

Skyler didn't see anything that she was familiar with that she wanted so she went with the BOATHOUSE Lobster Cocktail...Half Chilled 1 1/4 lb. Lobster, Creamy, Lady Rose Cocktail Sauce.

img_3431.jpg

img_3430.jpg

Which freaked her out! I don't really know why. She loves lobster. She loves playing with claws and tails and things. But she was totally turned off by the face looking at her while she was tearing it apart. But it was really good once we got over laughing at her response. Very fresh and the sauces were good with the meat.

It was a while between our appetizers and entrees. Skye had the Cedar Planked Puget Sound Salmon...frisee, roasted wild mushrooms, petite green beans, grape tomatoes.

img_3432.jpg

She loved it! It was very well cooked...browned on the outside, moist on the inside.

I had the Filet Mignon Oscar Style (12 ounce)...Jumbo Lump Carb, Asparagus, Breanaise.

img_3433.jpg

I ordered it medium rare. It came a bit more done than that though. The
Bearnaise did nothing for the steak at all and I was kind of disappointed. This piece of meat was nice but I should have gone with it plain. And it would have been nice if it had been cooked the way i asked for it to be. I know, I could have sent it back but it took so ling to actually get it that I didn't want to sit there much longer. The potatoes were awesome though. Skyler ended up with Tyler's.

The boys ordered Filet Mignon (12 ounce)...proudly serving certified USDA Gibsons Blue Star Heritage Angus with choice of sauce.

img_3434.jpg

Tyler ordered it medium rare and Cary ordered it medium. Tyler's seemed fine but Cary's was bleeding! He wouldn't eat it like that and Tyler had already started eating his so the waitress took it back and had it cooked more. It came back butterflied and cooked a little too much but he ate it. Tyler was unable to substitute the potatoes for fries. He could buy fries but not sub them for the potatoes. So, Skye took his potatoes. They both liked their steaks ok.

We sat quite a while after finishing our entrees before Ashley came back for our dessert orders.

For dessert Skyler ordered Strawberry Shortcake that is not on the menu anymore.

img_3435.jpg

We both really liked this. Lots of strawberries and whipped cream with biscuits between.

I had the Key Lime Pie in a Mason Jar...vanilla bean Chantilly cream.

\

img_3436.jpg

This was really good too and a cute way of serving it. it;s not a huge portion but it was enough.

Tyler got the Double Chocolate Bundt Cake...Vanilla Ice Cream, Raspberry Coulis, Valrhona Fudge sauce

img_3437.jpg

This was really good with the moist chocoalte cake soaked in the raspberry coulis. We all shared this.

Cary ordered the Root Beer Float...BOATHOUSE Signature.

img_3438.jpg

Which he really liked. It was nice to have this as an option.

Overall, this is one of Cary's favorite. For me, not so much. Tyler probably would have been happier if he could have gotten fries without paying an extra $9.00. Other than the lobster looking at her, Skyler was happy with her salmon. We were here over two hours. That is a long meal for us. It was not because we wanted it that long either. In the end I was disappointed that I have changed this one out from Morimoto but I don't think everyone else was. Since I am the planner, I am going to say, I will not book this one. Maybe again someday...but not in the next few trips.

As we were walking out the band was playing in the first room you enter. I was not sure if this is part of the BOATHOUSE or if it is technically a different bvenue though???

img_3440.jpg

We ended up using 8 dining credits but it would have cost $333.35.

Last edited:
After dinner we headed out.

img_3441.jpg

img_3442.jpg

img_3444.jpg

Stopped at the Underarmour store.

img_3446.jpg

Watched the Rolling Piano Man..

img_3447.jpg

And headed towards a bus.

img_3448.jpg

img_3449.jpg

img_3450.jpg

img_3451.jpg

img_3453.jpg

We were on a bus by 9:44pm and home ans in bed by 10:30pm!

June 24, 2017 - Day #4 started at 6:40am. Skyler needed Mickey Waffles so we headed to World Premiere Food Court for food.

So we got Mickey Waffles with bacon and sausage.

img_3454.jpg

It was enough for all of us to snack on before heading out to the park. The total was $9.13 and we paid out of pocket for this.

We ate and then went to the bus stop at 8:07am. The first bus that came around was an ESPN bus then the one for Hollywood Studios. We were on a bus at 8:18am and arrived at the Studios at 8:31am.

img_3455.jpg

We were let in up to the Trolly Car Cafe to wait for rope drop.

img_3456.jpg

img_3457.jpg

img_3458.jpg

img_3459.jpg

img_3460.jpg

We looked around in the stores a bit to keep cool. It was already really hot outside.

We were finally let in and headed around towards the same place everyone else was heading...

img_3461.jpg

img_3462.jpg

img_3463.jpg

Toy Story has a 30 minute wait at 9:06am. So we went in to wait. At about 9:20am some announcement was made but we couldn't really hear it because it was so loud in there. Some people started to leave but we stayed.

img_3464.jpg

img_3465.jpg

img_3466.jpg

img_3467.jpg

img_3468.jpg

img_3469.jpg

img_3470.jpg

We were able to get on shortly after that so it was probably about 30 minutes. Still don't know what the announcement was though.

At the end of PixarLand was this...

img_3471.jpg

And her, even though at the time we weren't quite sure who she was!

img_3472.jpg

We went into One Man's Dream and saw the Cars three preview and then waited to see someone new...

img_3474.jpg

img_3475.jpg

img_3476.jpg

img_3477.jpg

img_3478.jpg

Cary told Baby Groot "I am Groot" and Baby Groot looked at him like it was so awesome!

It was a cool meet and greet. It was 10:28am when we walked out of there.

We walked over towards Ariel and saw a couple of Stormtroopers walking around.

img_3479.jpg

And we headed up and around the Great Movie Ride.

img_3480.jpg

And back around to use our fast passes for Toy Story.

img_3481.jpg

After another great ride through Andy's room (at 10:43), we headed back around to our next destination.

img_3482.jpg

I noticed i started getting my rash back again that I got last summer on my lower legs! NO!!!!

We headed towards Muppets.

img_3483.jpg

We were able to do Muppets at 10:59pm with no wait. I don't like the balloon gone and the fountan filled in with plants (although I do hear the water is back now).

img_3484.jpg

img_3485.jpg

img_3486.jpg

img_3487.jpg

img_3488.jpg

img_3489.jpg

img_3490.jpg

img_3491.jpg

img_3492.jpg

img_3493.jpg

img_3495.jpg

img_3496.jpg

img_3497.jpg

At 11:31am we checked in at Mama Melrose.

img_3498.jpg

img_3499.jpg

We were shown right in and lead to a great table.

img_3500.jpg

img_3501.jpg

Our waitress was Danielle and she was good. She gave out menus and gave suggestions and brought bread.

img_3502.jpg

We were some of the first seated so it was pretty quiet in there when we started but filled up quickly.

For appetizer Tyler ordered Carne d'Italia Flatbread...with Pepperoni, House-made Sausage, Pancetta, and spicy Marinara Sauce.

img_3503.jpg

And he inhaled it.

I ordered the Rosemary Chicken Flatbread...Vidalia Onion Spread, Artichokes, Kalamata Olives, Shaved Red Onion, and Feta.

img_3504.jpg

It was good but I don't know that I'd order it again. There was a lot of chicken on there and everything went together great though.

Skyler ordered the Margherita Flatbread...Fresh Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Mozzarella, House-made Marinara Sauce, fresh Basil, and drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil

img_3505.jpg

She loves these but picks off all of the basil.

And Cary ordered the Vegetarian Minestrone...with Ditalini Pasta.

img_3506.jpg

He seems to order this every time we are here...so I assume it's good.

Tyler always gets the Over Baked Chicken alla Parmigiana...Breaded Chicken Breast with Marinara Sauce topped with Melted Mozzarella over Spaghetti.

img_3507.jpg

He always loves it here also. He has no complaints.

I ordered the special of the day which was a Pork Shank on mashed potatoes with a tomato based sauce.

img_3508.jpg

It was so tender it just pulled right away from the bone. I was very glad I had decided to order this.

Skyler ordered the Wood Grilled Chickem and Penne Pasta...with House-made Four-Cheese Sauce garnished with Pecorino Romano Cheese and Parsley...with the chicken on the side.

img_3509.jpg

She ate all her pasta and some of the chicken. The chicken was pretty bland without the sauce.

Cary ordered the Grilled Flat Iron Steakwith macaroni & cheese in a Chianti Wine Reduction.

img_3510.jpg

Which I now see is served with potatoes rather than mac & cheese. But he really enjoyed his meal here. The steak was cooked to his liking and the sauce was good with the steak and the pasta.

For dessert, since we were on the Fantasmic plan, we were supposed to get a dessert sampler but we asked if we could order separately and he said that was ok.

So Tyler ordered the Chocolate and Cherry Tart...Made with Ghirardelli ® Creamy Chocolate infused with Morello Cherries served with Cherry Coulis topped with Whipped Cream

img_3511.jpg

And it was very chocolaty and good.

Skyler ordered the Vanilla Gelato.

img_3512.jpg

Which was gelato.

Cary actually ordered the sampler platter.

img_3514.jpg

It was Miniature versions of Mama’s favorite Desserts Valencia Blood Orange Cake, Lemon Cheesecake topped with Passion Fruit Pearls, and Tiramisù. He liked them all...it is the Lemon Cheesecake (far left), tiramisu, and then the blood orange cake. It was just enough of each to get a good taste.

And I ordered the Traditional Cannoli...House-made creamy Cannoli Filling with a hint of Citrus and dusted with Cocoa Powder

img_3515.jpg

I couldnt tell you which Cannoli I liked better...Tony's or Mama's...they were both good and each had a little different flavor.

All in all, we like Mama Melrose. We have been here a lot and will probably come back in the future. I am hearing they are messing with the Fantasmic Package again and trying to give less for more again so I don;t know if the package will be what we choose in the future or not but we will most likely be back.

Our meal here lasted about an hour and a half and our total was $191.70.

Last edited:
After lunch around 1:08pm we checked out the area.

img_3517.jpg

img_3518.jpg

img_3519.jpg

img_3520.jpg

We walked through Rizzo's but it was already closed.

img_3522.jpg

img_3524.jpg

img_3525.jpg

img_3526.jpg

img_3527.jpg

img_3528.jpg

Skye loves this snowman...

img_3523.jpg

img_3529.jpg

We headed over to use our fast passes for Star Tours.

img_3530.jpg

This was going on while we were getting through the line and Cary wanted to stop and watch but he roots for the wrong team so we had to move along.

img_3532.jpg

We walked right through and had a great ride then headed across the park.

img_3533.jpg

The Indiana Jones show was already going on and was full so we kept walking.

img_3534.jpg

img_3535.jpg

Super hot and Dinosaur Gerties is closed???

img_3536.jpg

img_3537.jpg

We stopped at Peevy's Polar Pipeline for some drinks.

img_3538.jpg

We got a Blue Raspberry, a Coke, and a Lemonade Frozen Drink. Somehow I don't have pictures??? They were cool and refreshing. We used 3 snack credits but it would have been $13.74.

Skyler went to the Trolly Car Cafe while we did that and got a Strawberry Acai for 1 snack credit. It would have been $5.32.

img_3552.jpg

Skyler teased this guy becasue now she's too big for him to catch her.

img_3539.jpg

Last edited:
We kept moving forward.

img_3541.jpg

img_3542.jpg

And caught the Storm Troopers March.

img_3543.jpg

img_3544.jpg

img_3545.jpg

img_3546.jpg

Then we continued over towaeds the Launch Bay.

img_3547.jpg

img_3548.jpg

img_3549.jpg

We decided to go through the show again.

img_3550.jpg

img_3551.jpg

While we were waiting Skyler got pulled out to be interrogated.

img_3553.jpg

img_3554.jpg

img_3555.jpg

img_3556.jpg

img_3557.jpg

img_3558.jpg

She had to show her identification (magic band). They slowly let them go when they decided they were no threat. Until the last one...

img_3559.jpg

And they took her away...

img_3560.jpg

img_3561.jpg

img_3562.jpg

img_3563.jpg

And they finally let her go.

img_3564.jpg

Luckily they didn't notice her R2-D2 bow because they decided she was in support of their cause. It was pretty entertaining.

So we headed in to the movie and then in to see the Jawas.

img_3565.jpg

img_3566.jpg

img_3567.jpg

img_3569.jpg

We love the Jawas. They are so much fun! I heard they are gone now but they were a really cool meet.

Then we went to see Tyler's favorite.

img_3570.jpg

img_3573.jpg

He was cool!

Then we headed back to use our Frozen fast passes.

img_3574.jpg

We got there not much before the return time but waited a bit still. Normally I wouldn't think this was a good use of a fast pass but i wasn't sure if it would be crazy or not. and we knew we wanted to see it. We all enjoy it. Tyler tried not to sing but every time he ends up singing! And of course Skyler could sing the whole sound track for you if you'd like.

After the show, we headed to the boat.

We walked out of the park and stood in the short line for the boat that was on it's way in. We have walked it before but it was hot and the boat was able to be seen so we waited. We arrived at the Boardwalk shortly after.

img_3576.jpg

We found a seat in the lobby and relaxed. The boys went to change.

img_3577.jpg

img_3578.jpg

We checked into Flying Fish at 5:55pm and we were taken to our seat just inside the dining area.

img_3579.jpg

The new decor is much fancier than the old Boardwalk theme that was here before. Skye says she liked the old better.

The AbracadaBar was where the old bakery was at and the bathrooms are shared.

img_3580.jpg

I love the silverware here!

img_3581.jpg

...and the menu...

img_3582.jpg

img_3583.jpg

img_3584.jpg

The bread was brought...and the kids ate it but it was not their favorite.

img_3585.jpg

We all had drinks and water also. Our waiter was Danny.

For appetizer I had what the receipt says was the Tuna Appetizer and it is not on the Disney Menu anymore.

img_3586.jpg

And I'm not even sure what to tell you it was other than tuna. I can tell you it was really good!

Cary had the Mile Zero Shrimp Cocktail...Horseradish Aioli, Elderflower Mignonette, blood orange oil.

img_3587.jpg

And he really liked it. Fried shrimp and a sauce...what's not to like?

And Tyler got the Kurobuta Pork Belly...shank croquette, royal gala apple slaw, bing cherry gastrique, shirred quail egg.

img_3588.jpg

Being Tyler he was weirded out by the egg. But he did like the parts of it he ate. The pork belly was very tender. I tasted the egg with the fritter and it was very rich.

Skyler decided on a kid's meal for her entree so she did not get an entree. She ended up with a Kid's Mickey Pasta with Marinara and Skinny Green Beans.

img_3589.jpg

The pasta is shaped like Mickey heads and as we know, everything tastes better shaped like Mickey! She loves the green beans at Disney. She cleaned the plate.

I had the Maine Lobster Nero Pasta - golden tomato sauce, young artichokes, fennel pollen.

img_3590.jpg

It's on the Allearsnet menu but not the Disnet menu so not sure if it is still being served. It was really good but I didn't really notice the pasta being any different than normal non-squid ink pasta. The Lobster was a large piece on top of the pasta. The squid ink is supposedly more salty but I didn't notice so it must have been offset by the rest of the dish. I ordered it becasue it was different and lobster but I was very glad I did. It was a great dish. No one else would try it though.

Cary got the Wagyu Filet Mignon - fingerling potatoes, asparagus, rainbow carrots, demi glace.

img_3591.jpg

Medium well and with the sauce on the side. He really enjoyed it.

Tyler got the Wagyu Filet Mignon - fingerling potatoes, asparagus, rainbow carrots, demi glace.

img_3592.jpg

Medium rare with fries substituted for everything other than the meat! And he loved his also!

For dessert Cary ordered the Florida Reef - lemon tart, toasted meringue, Florida citrus salad, ruby red grapefruit sorbet.

img_3593.jpg

It was really good and we all liked it. The grapefruit sorbet was tart but the "sand" was sweet so it all blended well. The meringues were eaten by Skyler again and the lemon tart was not too tart!

I had the Blueberries, Limes and Sea Shells - mascarpone cream, blueberry lime compote, hibiscus meringue, rye bourbon caramel.

img_3594.jpg

And YUM! This was great and let me tell you, we practically licked the plate! Maybe pushing Narcoossee's Almond Cheesecake down a notch!

Tyler had the Under the Sea - Valrhona Manjari chocolate, chocolate coral sponge, pistachio sand, dehydrated milk foam, tasting of three sea salts.

img_3595.jpg

This was fun. The sponge is cake. The white is the milk foam...it was sweet. The sand was the same sand. The little chocolate half spheres are like a thick mousse. It was good and fun.

We were there just over an hour and a half. Danny was efficient. Not super friendly but enough, drinks were filled quickly, the meal was paced nicely. Our table was not far into the room but we didn't feel left out of the atmosphere. The new decor is beautiful, more of an elegant place now but still not stuffy. I did miss my favorite potato crusted snapper but I was certainly not disappointed.

We ended up using 6 credits and paid for Skye out of pocket. Our total was $292.84.

After we finished up dinner we sat on the Boardwalk for a little while.

img_3599.jpg

img_3600.jpg

img_3601.jpg

img_3596.jpg

img_3597.jpg

img_3598.jpg

Then we headed to the bat dock.

img_3602.jpg

img_3603.jpg

img_3604.jpg

img_3605.jpg

And we headed back to Hollywood Studios.

img_3606.jpg

img_3607.jpg

img_3608.jpg

img_3609.jpg

img_3610.jpg

img_3611.jpg

img_3612.jpg

And we walked into the Fantasmic stands at 8:47pm.

img_3613.jpg

We were towards the back of the stands but the reserved seating is now in the center section (it used to be off to the side) so we did end up with great seats.

img_3614.jpg

We had a little time to spare. The wave came by a time or two. It was hot and humid still and it was wanting to rain real badly.

img_3615.jpg

img_3616.jpg

img_3617.jpg

img_3618.jpg

img_3619.jpg

img_3620.jpg

img_3621.jpg

img_3622.jpg

img_3623.jpg

img_3624.jpg

img_3626.jpg

img_3627.jpg

img_3628.jpg

img_3629.jpg

img_3630.jpg

img_3631.jpg

img_3632.jpg

img_3633.jpg

img_3634.jpg

img_3635.jpg

img_3636.jpg

img_3637.jpg

img_3638.jpg

img_3639.jpg

img_3640.jpg

img_3641.jpg

img_3642.jpg

And then the sky opened and it starting pouring bit, fat, drops! We had our ponchos and umbrella so we put them on and headed out with the masses. It was slow going but since it was so hot out still, it didn't really matter right then. We headed to our bus stop, lines were crazy long and at 9:55pm a charter bus showed up for our comfy ride home.

img_3643.jpg

And when we arrived at the hotel, Skye and I went to the room and found that Baby Dory was still upside down...our Mousekeeper obviously is not familiar with the brand she works for...LOL!

img_3645.jpg

Cary and Tyler went to the food court and got a large pepperoni pizza with garlic bread knots.

img_3648.jpg

It was plenty for all of us for a snack and it was fresh and good. They were there just in time because they cashed out at 10:56pm and paid cash in the amount of $18.88.

We ate, watched Cars 2 and then we all passed out for the night.

Last edited:
Day #5 - June 25, 2017 dawned and we up, ready to head out and at the bus stop at 7:29am. The sign says the next bus is at 7:31am. Tyler was not ready when we were so it was just the three of us and he'd come along shortly. The bus arrived at 7:32am. We arrived at Animal Kingdom at 7:32am.

img_3653.jpg

img_3654.jpg

img_3655.jpg

img_3656.jpg

img_3657.jpg

img_3658.jpg

img_3659.jpg

We headed over to Pandora.

img_3660.jpg

img_3661.jpg

img_3662.jpg

img_3663.jpg

img_3664.jpg

Love the way the face painting is displayed here but I have no idea how anyone gets their face painted in that kind of weather!

img_3665.jpg

img_3666.jpg

img_3667.jpg

img_3668.jpg

img_3669.jpg

img_3670.jpg

img_3671.jpg

Tyler still was not here so we jumped in line for the Na'vi River Journey for the first time. Tyler had already ridden one of the nights he came over alone after we went to bed.

Standby was 10 minutes and we were in line at 8am and were off at 8:27am.

img_3679.jpg

img_3682_1.jpg

img_3683_1.jpg

img_3684_1.jpg

img_3685_1.jpg

img_3688.jpg

img_3689.jpg

Tyler was there when we got off. The stand by line for Flight of Passage was all the way back towards Africa and the time was listed at 3 1/2 hours. So we looked around some more.

img_3693.jpg

img_3694_1.jpg

img_3695.jpg

img_3696_1.jpg

img_3697.jpg

img_3698.jpg

img_3699.jpg

img_3700_1.jpg

img_3701_1.jpg

img_3702.jpg

Tyler checked for Banshees and of course there were none. And we decided to head into Africa.

img_3703.jpg

img_3704.jpg

img_3705.jpg

img_3706.jpg

img_3707_1.jpg

img_3708.jpg

img_3709.jpg

img_3710_1.jpg

img_3711_1.jpg

img_3712_1.jpg

img_3713_1.jpg

img_3714_1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts