The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

Probably for mostly selfish/irrational reasons, but she doesn't seem to be improving.

Remember the days in like 2009/2010 when the tb was POPPIN but that was 6 years ago so
and I joined 7 years ago that's insane

Also working in WDW gave me a huge distaste for Frozen and I kinda wanna change my avi, but too lazy so..

Oh my gosh, I haven't seen activity on this thread in forever. I feel old, and I haven't even been on here for nearly as long as most of you guys. I guess I joined two years ago? That still feels like a long time.

Last edited:
Omg, this still exists. Wow. Rip in peace TB. Truly.

giphy.gif

Is there any reason why this can't be brought back? Come on everyone, I don't care if you're old or new to the Teen Board or if you feel too old to post here anymore. Heck if you posted here when you were a teen and you have friends here there isn't no reason to stop. I know real lives get in the way. I have a hectic life, but like the last 5 posts have been about how this thread was so awesome before. So make it awesome again. Come on everyone, lets get this party started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!