The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

:eek:

Absolutely stunning!

I feel late to the party... but it's been SO worth it! Such a lovely story, I wish I knew the ending!!

Gavin knows me so well, and so instead of just standing there, he waved. He wasn’t just a man waiting to get married to some bride, he was my Gavin. Waving like my best friend, happy to see me, and unafraid of looking silly to make me feel comfortable inside. We were still us.

20285jpg.jpg

For me, this has got to be the sweetest moment of your whole report. I tear up reading it! :love::love::love:

Oh my, I miss her! Please come back and update us!! :hug:

Hello everyone and thank you to everyone who has been reading my TR. It makes me feel so happy! I'm so sorry I have been away so long ~ being a Mummy has taken up far more of my time than I ever imagined ~ having 30 children in my class was easier to manage! Jensen is adorable and very advanced for his age, hence he keeps me on my toes (and knocks me on my back quite alot, I have no idea where he gets his energy from!). I also have a poorly husky at the moment who isn't eating and things are rather hectic. On a very happy note, Jensen is due to have a baby brother or sister on his own due date (February 5th)! We are very excited, I am very sick. LOL. I promise I will get around to the rest of this report, I have managed to sort out most of the photos and just need to get them into my photobucket. Then I'll carry on. I really do want to ~ I promise! I love reading your comments about everything. I am trying to figure out a way to upload my video for you all to watch some of ~ but I have no idea which site to use. So I apologise for that.

Okay, Jensen has climbed the table like a monkey and is shouting, "Mum-um-umma" at me...

I'll be back!

Sara-Jayne!! OMG! Cute little Jensen and another on the way! CONGRATS to you and Gavin! I hope you soon feel better. Of course we would love to hear the rest of the story - but we understand about life as well! So GOOD to see your post! Congrats again!

Hello everyone and thank you to everyone who has been reading my TR. It makes me feel so happy! I'm so sorry I have been away so long ~ being a Mummy has taken up far more of my time than I ever imagined ~ having 30 children in my class was easier to manage! Jensen is adorable and very advanced for his age, hence he keeps me on my toes (and knocks me on my back quite alot, I have no idea where he gets his energy from!). I also have a poorly husky at the moment who isn't eating and things are rather hectic. On a very happy note, Jensen is due to have a baby brother or sister on his own due date (February 5th)! We are very excited, I am very sick. LOL. I promise I will get around to the rest of this report, I have managed to sort out most of the photos and just need to get them into my photobucket. Then I'll carry on. I really do want to ~ I promise! I love reading your comments about everything. I am trying to figure out a way to upload my video for you all to watch some of ~ but I have no idea which site to use. So I apologise for that.

Okay, Jensen has climbed the table like a monkey and is shouting, "Mum-um-umma" at me...

I'll be back!

:yay: :yay: :yay: I am so excited you came back - I was worried about you! Congratulations on the new baby, sorry you are sick. Jensen is so cute!!!! You continue to inspire us with your story - hope you get a moment or two to come around and keep us posted!!!! :hug: :hug:

Yay, I would love to see the end of your story! Congratulations on your beautiful family!

Awesome Trip Report, what an amazing wedding.

Congratulations on your lil boy, his a cutie! can't wait to read the rest.

I had had just about one of my worst days in quite a while and came home with a whopping headache and just wanting to go to bed. I happened to stumble upon this thread and read it all the way through. What a lovely story with many bumps in between and a happy ending. Thanks for opening up and sharing.

Our oldest daughter was 6 1/2 months pregnant when she had a stillborn - what would have been our first grandson - Nicholas. What a painful time for them and for all of us. Since then, she gave birth to Benjamin Marc Evans who will be 14 months old tomorrow and is the light of our lives.

I had had just about one of my worst days in quite a while and came home with a whopping headache and just wanting to go to bed. I happened to stumble upon this thread and read it all the way through. What a lovely story with many bumps in between and a happy ending. Thanks for opening up and sharing.

Our oldest daughter was 6 1/2 months pregnant when she had a stillborn - what would have been our first grandson - Nicholas. What a painful time for them and for all of us. Since then, she gave birth to Benjamin Marc Evans who will be 14 months old tomorrow and is the light of our lives.

Congratulations! :wizard:

Hi Sara-Jane, I am a new Disney bride to be and have just read all the way through your trip report after reading a recommendation to see bright colours used in the Whitehall Room.

I don't know where to start...your wedding has been the most beautiful day so far, I can't wait to read about the rest of it. Love your colours, they look stunning! You have a wonderful way with words and brought tears to my eyes, your parents were definately proud of you on that day!

Lovely tribute to your Grandparents, we have sadly just lost my Grandad very suddenly and are looking for ways to remember him in the ceremony.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and Jensen is such a cutie!!! xxx

I can't wait to see the full size picture that you have used for your avatar! I think I've convinced my OH to have Mickey and Donald at ours if we get our Disney wedding!

I hope your husky is better :o( I dont like hearing when pets are ill, even worse when its a husky for me! (see avatar as for why!)

I loved reading your report so i'm looking forward to seeing more pictures

I confess I found your TR late but I'm relatively new to DIS! I was completely captivated by the whole thing. What a wonderful, heart warming story!

Belated congratulations on all the joys that your wedding and your new family have bought!

I just stumbled across your PJ (and spent the last couple of hours reading the whole thing), and I have to say your wedding is what I hope mine will be: a beautiful bride, a handsome groom, a gathered family, and a whole lot of us-being-us. I have loved every page, and I can't wait to see more!

I hope you and the family are doing well! :goodvibes

Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry that I have not managed to get onto here and update, my pregnancy this time has been fraught with health problems ~ not the baby's thankfully, but mine!

Anyway, I have just started my little blog and will be posting about the wedding there as it's easier for me to get to!

You are welcome to pop over...but you'll have to PM me for the address (see why in post below)

I have four weeks to go in my pregnancy until Jensen Indiana gets a little brother! Thank you everyone for reading this far :)

Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry that I have not managed to get onto here and update, my pregnancy this time has been fraught with health problems ~ not the baby's thankfully, but mine!

Anyway, I have just started my little blog and will be posting about the wedding there as it's easier for me to get to!

You are welcome to pop over...

I have four weeks to go in my pregnancy until Jensen Indiana gets a little brother! Thank you everyone for reading this far :)

Ooohh, thank you for keeping us posted! I will think good thoughts for you and the new baby!! :hug:

I would love to follow your blog! Thank you!

Your little boy is so adorable, what a proud momma you must be! Wishing you smooth sailing through the rest of your pregnancy and another healthy little angel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!