The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

Plane leaves gate at 7:30.....why do people run to catch a departing 7:30 plane.....because a schedule is for 3 or more people.....and I have only been on one job my entire life where being late was a strike and you were allowed two....we lost many good employees ....tardiness is infectious...so you are tardy or you or not.

Plane leaves gate at 7:30.....why do people run to catch a departing 7:30 plane.....because a schedule is for 3 or more people.....and I have only been on one job my entire life where being late was a strike and you were allowed two....we lost many good employees ....tardiness is infectious...so you are tardy or you or not.
You have a point...but then there is "Miami Time," and "Conch Time" (Florida Keys), and last, but not least, "Island Time."

....well....I always get a conk to the head when telling my wife were late, running late and then it is "Hammer Time" put pedal to the metal...so maybe those zoom folks need Darius Xavier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!