The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

Don't get all up in my face when I ask what is happening with Easter service and you (who isn't the pastor) say "I'm already working on it" when you never bothered to contact the committee who is responsible for worship service!

I just spent $4 for a dozen basic eggs.

D@mn and its Easter time. They should be stupid cheap. Might be worth checking the refrigerator case in drug stores. Theyare at least showing as normal sale prices. Stock might be an issue.

Krispy Kreme donuts are not very good. Neither are Dunkin. The donuts from my local grocery store are far better.

All donuts (except for the limited edition Brownie Batter at Valentines season at Dunkin) are gross. Every couple of years I get tricked into trying one and Im always sorry for the wasted calories.

Sprinkles on donuts are WRONG!! Why ruin a nice soft bite of heaven with some hard and waxy pieces of disgustingness.

I concur.

Also - I've never once had a Krispy Kreme doughnut. I mean, I've seen the prepackaged ones in the convenience stores, although never bought them. I've never so much as been in one of the stores! I don't think they have them in "my neck of the woods".

I'd also like to declare that I think hash browns have it over home fries, mmmm with lots of peppers & onions.

I concur.

Also - I've never once had a Krispy Kreme doughnut. I mean, I've seen the prepackaged ones in the convenience stores, although never bought them. I've never so much as been in one of the stores! I don't think they have them in "my neck of the woods".

I'd also like to declare that I think hash browns have it over home fries, mmmm with lots of peppers & onions.

Well since you brought this up, we need to have a clear definition of hash browns and home fries.

Potatoes O'brien....definitely yummy!

Sprinkles on donuts are WRONG!! Why ruin a nice soft bite of heaven with some hard and waxy pieces of disgustingness.
I'm the weirdo that likes jimmie style sprinkles. They are fun. My Dunkin has not had real sprinkles in stock the last two years I have ordered my dozen Brownie Batter Heart Donuts. Since I freeze these to last a whole year the sprinkles add a nice layer that keeps the plastic baggie from sticking. This year Dunkin decided to put red sugar on my chocolate iced donuts since they didnt have sprinkles. That's been...interesting. You know how something is kinda gross at first, then you get used to it. Then you start to look forward to it. I have a feeling that's whats happening here.

Anyway, I dont know if Dunkin has altogether stopped its jimmie style sprinkle use or if mine is just special but if you truly hate those lovely little bits of edible confetti, then you might want to stop by Dunkin sometime.

By the way if you can ever get real chocolate sprinkles, you would love them (if you like chocolate at all).

Another odd bit of sprinkle information. The Mickey Head sprinkles that DCL uses are actually really nicely flavored. I havent bought this style sprinkle in forever, is this how most of the shaped sprinkles taste now or are the Mickey heads special?

I didnt realize I had so much to say about sprinkles.

Disney being a "dream vacation" is a sad statement. You have seen other places? There are loads of pictures on the internet. Yet an extremely crowded, kitchy, poor resort, hours of waiting to get on a 2-minute ride is a dream vacation.
Pro tip: Do NOT EVER try to price out what you paid per ride on a Disney vacation.

Sure I've gained a few lbs since the quarantine but it's certainly not the abundance of cheese and potatoes we have at our local stores!

Reactions: rlk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter