• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Kitchen Breakfast Buffet Questions

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
Does anyone know what time the buffet opens in the mornings? Also, the price for adults and children and what age they consider a child.

I'd like to eat there one morning, but with 6 in our family I don't want to have to give up my first born son to eat there. Or maybe I do want to give him up the way that he eats!!! :teeth: My kids are 4, 10, 13, and 16yo. I can see paying adult prices for the 16yo and maybe the 13yo, but hoping that my 10yo is considered a child.

T&B

I'm sorry I can't help you with all of your questions, but the adult price was $15.95. My guess would the same as yours, the 16yo and 13yo would be charged as adults. However, I'm not positive about that.

It was a nice buffet - a little over priced, but that is to be expected in any nice hotel - they are all overpriced!

m.

Thanks! I can check it out when we are there and then decide. We've never eaten breakfast in a Universal restaurant (we always eat food from home in the room) so that would be a treat.

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter