The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last Resort: January 2024 - All Star Sports to Polynesian (split stay)
Next Resort: This week! - Swan to Coronado Springs (split stay)

April 2021: Grand Floridian
September 2024: Boulder Ridge Villas at the Wilderness Lodge

* We initially were booked at the Contemporary until I found out here on the disboards that the regular resort rooms use beverage coolers now instead of mini fridges. We like to store milk during our trips, so will only be booking the villas with full size fridge going forward.

Last edited:
Sept 2023: Wilderness Lodge - Boulder Ridge then Polynesian (split stay)
May 2024: Boardwalk then Old Key West (split stay)

Last visit was a split stay at Vero Beach, Boardwalk and Beach Club. We loved everything about VB except limited dining, absolutely loved BW (especially with BW view), and the only thing we liked about BC was the pool and proximity to YC Marketplace (love the Cuban’s there!). Next resort is hopefully going to be Hilton Head.

Stayed at Coronado Springs in Jan. 2024. Return trip in Dec. 2024 has been canceled, but I'm doing a solo trip in Nov 2024, staying at ASMusic. It's just me, the room is comfortable, the resort small and safe, and the price is right... well, acceptable!

DD/SIL leave Tuesday for a week at POR. Jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter