The Last Trip: An (Eastern) Fantasy Food Adventure-Bonus Feature, Pam & Her Mom Pt 2 Sept 17 the end

On Friday night we had wanted to try some of the special Halloween treats at the Jolly Holiday bakery but they had run out by the time we got there

:sad2: It's not like they don't know how many people will be there.

Hint: Lots.

This one was the special Halloween treat. Mickey-Shaped Mummy Macaron – A white chocolate macaron with white chocolate drizzle and chocolate-salted caramel filling.

:faint: Holy crap!

My gosh! This was so sweet that I could’t take more than one bite, but Pam and here Mom were able to take one for the team and finish it for me!

You can give it to me, too!

These raspberry filled Macarons are always on the menu at the Jolly Holiday. They have just the right amount of tang with the fresh berries, that they are not too sweet for me.

Wow, that looks good too!

Now that we were on a sugar high

:laughing: No kidding!

First up Haunted Mansion!
Yessssss....

It had the Nightmare Before Christmas Overlay, which for me is becoming tiring, but I guess some people like it.

You've mentioned that before. Still... I'd love to see it.

I had the Bengal Barbecue: Lamb Kofta – Lamb with tzatziki sauce, spinach and pickled onions on grilled pita bread. This was another one of the special Halloween Treats.

Glad you liked it! Sure sounds good.

Pam or her mom got this veggie skewer. I've never had it, but many of my friends have found it quite tasty!

Needs meat. But does look good.

As soon as we got out ofo the show we rode Guardians after Dark. They had just started a new overlay that only happened after the sun had set.

Oh really! Sounds intriguing.

x17DL0918PJ08.jpg

Way to freaking cool!

This shot is hilarious! There's you having the time of your life... and to your right... two moms trying to comfort their terrified kids. :laughing:

Yum!

This was definitely theirs too, it was some sort of hummus fries.

Pass. Gimme real fries.

We all split an order of the Sauteed Mushrooms, Garlic, Grana Padano and Cheese. This is still on the menu!

mmmm... sautéed mushrooms...

We ordered a side of the Bacon Mac and Cheese (also still on the menu). It was very good!

I've figured out what happened to your keyboard. Mine's got drool on it now.

I’m sure all of you here will want some of Pam’s side of Brussel Sprouts!

Aaaaaandd..... no more drool... yuck.

And for our main, Fran and I split the Prime Rib.

Back to drooling.

This is definitely Creme Brulee!

Stawp!!!! I can't take it any more!

And this truly wraps up my updates for this TR. Now that I have finished my most recent TR, all bonus features will be posted over there, and I won’t have to keep up with two TRs!

I don't know how you do it! I couldn't handle two at once. :)

Those were not hummus fries :laughing: they were giant fried potatoes. Like they shredded potatoes and made them into a brick. Mom and Fran really liked them. For whatever reason they were not safe for me which was very sad. Those brussel sprouts were sooooo delicious!!! That whole meal was top notch, I’d definitely go there again.

I was so glad we caught Monsters After Dark, that was so much fun!!!!!! They really did an awesome job changing over ToT.

And those macarons were so yummy.

That was such an awesome trip and spending time with you and Fran made it all the more special. Can’t wait for this summer :cool1:

So you'll be here in November?

At the moment this is still in the very early planning stages, but the general plan is that we fly to LAX on the Sunday or Monday after Thanksgiving and spend three nights at Disneyland. We will then fly to Aulani for 10 nights and then come back for another three nights after this.

Mickey-Shaped Mummy Macaron – A white chocolate macaron with white chocolate drizzle and chocolate-salted caramel filling. My gosh! This was so sweet that I could’t take more than one bite

My initial reaction was that I would be all over this, but now that I think about this, they may be too sweet for me as well.

These raspberry filled Macarons are always on the menu at the Jolly Holiday. They have just the right amount of tang with the fresh berries, that they are not too sweet for me.

They look absolutely delicious.

It had the Nightmare Before Christmas Overlay, which for me is becoming tiring, but I guess some people like it.

I absolutely love this and can't wait to do this again.

After this, I believe that we went over to DCA to see the Frozen show that we missed the day before.

I am glad that you got to see this after all.

Dinner looked amazing.

Corinna

No, it's not better than HBD, but they do make it to order right in front of you.

OH, I do remember that now. Getting excited! Coming right up in just over 3 weeks now!
That's because we're always there with Jenny and she and her family call them the #$%&@es of Arrendel! :lmao:

:lmao:

I'd still like to see it once. But since I always go east in the Fall, I'm wondering if I ever will.

I never could get a decent picture.

Join the Losers-at-this-picture club. ;)

And this truly wraps up my updates for this TR. Now that I have finished my most recent TR, all bonus features will be posted over there, and I won’t have to keep up with two TRs!

Yes, keeping up with 2 is not for the faint of heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter