The Let’s Post About Something Else Thread

Rickat96

DIS Veteran
Looking like our June trip may not be, so: I don't want to read virus threads. Post your favorite pictures from a memorable or special trip. 481696

35th Anniversary at the Grand Floridian Main building Club level- AMAZING.

Attachments

• IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 24

Thats awesome i never knew that, is that by it's a small world ride?

Photo was taken between the carousel and Princess Fairytale Hall. They put a rope up before the show right in front of this spot to keep people from being in the fall out zone from fireworks. Downside of this side is 1) no projections and 2) head on a swivel with fireworks in front and behind you. It’s not a great spot for HEA first timers, but if looking for something different, it still has a good entertainment value back there (in my opinion).

Screenshot_20200302-163554.png

This is February 1, 2020. Tigger is my son's favorite character. We were actually headed to the tragical express to head home when I noticed Donald walking through the Art of Animation lobby. Next thing I knew, there's Tigger! We ran over and were second in line. It was a great end to our trip!

20191025_123342.jpg

Messing around with Donald. We had breakfast at the Disneyland hotel back in October. Best character interaction ever! The kids got to be in a band with Donald, Minnie, Daisy and Stitch. Then Donald and Stitch played hide and seek around the restaurant with them. Oh how I miss these days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter