• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

Back home late last night after a great WBTA and Southern Caribbean cruise. It was great meeting you all and sorry I missed those whose Dis names couldn't be matched up with faces.

We thoroughly enjoyed all the organised events and thanks to those who took great pains to plan them. I know Disney didn't play an easy game come the end. Also thanks to Michael (our table mate) for the Navigator and Claire for the roll call.

I would like to thank the person who gave me (Sue Powell cabin 6011) my gifts for the Secret Mickey and I am sorry I was not able to thank you personally. I was hoping to meet you at the 'Till we meet again' lunch with Secret Mickey reveal but apparently you weren't there! I asked the organiser for your name and cabin number but she still had you down as GTY and Guest services quite rightly wouldn't give me your cabin number. I have looked for you on Facebook but can't see your name....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! So thanks again and the gifts were really appreciated.

Our friends on the WBTA (first time cruisers) enjoyed it so much they are now coming with us on the WBTA next year...shorter I know with less ports but there is so much fun to be had on the ship and we are also doing the Westbound Panama in May so hopefully we can meet up with some of you again.

Hope everybody arrived home safely and for those of us that are suffering with the coughs and colds....get well soon.:sick:

Hi Sue

I am glad that you enjoyed it and I didn't get cough or cold...

I am sorry that I have not chat with you too... as we were in pink lady champagne but not got chance to talk with you.

Scottishwee35

I posted this on FB, but I know not everyone is part of that world...so:

I can't begin to express how much I loved participating in the FE, Secret Mickey, candy swap, and postcard/recipe exchanges. What fun!!! Hubby was like a little kid, checking the FE multiple times daily and getting excited over every little gift ::yes::. We also loved the extra magnets that appeared on our door from our Magnet Fairies (really got a kick out of the pirate ones placed above our doorway). I know there were some people I probably missed when I delivered gifts and couldn't tell for certain if the cabin was occupied or not...generally left things anyway but ended up with more extras than I should have. I apologize if anyone was left out. :(

We had planned to share goodies with the cm's, but ended up just stuffing everything into our suitcases (due to lack of sorting time) and taking it to our hotel in San Juan. Jess then picked out what she wanted to take home to TX, with the rest coming home to PA with us. I was amazed by the generosity and true Disney spirit in our little groups :goodvibes.

Thanks again, everyone!

Back home late last night after a great WBTA and Southern Caribbean cruise. It was great meeting you all and sorry I missed those whose Dis names couldn't be matched up with faces.

We thoroughly enjoyed all the organised events and thanks to those who took great pains to plan them. I know Disney didn't play an easy game come the end. Also thanks to Michael (our table mate) for the Navigator and Claire for the roll call.

I would like to thank the person who gave me (Sue Powell cabin 6011) my gifts for the Secret Mickey and I am sorry I was not able to thank you personally. I was hoping to meet you at the 'Till we meet again' lunch with Secret Mickey reveal but apparently you weren't there! I asked the organiser for your name and cabin number but she still had you down as GTY and Guest services quite rightly wouldn't give me your cabin number. I have looked for you on Facebook but can't see your name....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! So thanks again and the gifts were really appreciated.

Our friends on the WBTA (first time cruisers) enjoyed it so much they are now coming with us on the WBTA next year...shorter I know with less ports but there is so much fun to be had on the ship and we are also doing the Westbound Panama in May so hopefully we can meet up with some of you again.

Hope everybody arrived home safely and for those of us that are suffering with the coughs and colds....get well soon.:sick:

Glad you are back safe and sound Sue and hope that the scuba diving went well. See you next year lol!

I posted this on FB, but I know not everyone is part of that world...so:

I can't begin to express how much I loved participating in the FE, Secret Mickey, candy swap, and postcard/recipe exchanges. What fun!!! Hubby was like a little kid, checking the FE multiple times daily and getting excited over every little gift ::yes::. We also loved the extra magnets that appeared on our door from our Magnet Fairies (really got a kick out of the pirate ones placed above our doorway). I know there were some people I probably missed when I delivered gifts and couldn't tell for certain if the cabin was occupied or not...generally left things anyway but ended up with more extras than I should have. I apologize if anyone was left out. :(

Thanks again, everyone!

I agree that it was great fun! I came back with so much stuff and it was so exciting seeing what people had left each day (or multiple times a day lol). I have almost finished all the candy but it has taken a monumental effort to get through it all!

Thanks to everyone who made our cruise so special. I met so many new people and had a fantastic time on the WBTA!

I participated in the cabin crawl and poker run. Although I didn't win the poker hand it was so nice seeing a variety of cabins. A big thanks to Lucas for arranging this. :flower3:

Champagne Girls was fun. A very chatty group but I still managed to learn something about champagne along the way. And I'm still not a convert (to wine or champagne) but I couldn't resist the opportunity to wear a boa and a tiara at the same time :cheer2:

I love the re-imagined Magic. I think they did a good job. The shade on Deck 10 was certainly appreciated with all the great weather we had crossing the Atlantic Ocean.

To my new friends and my old friends - best wishes til we meet again :wave2:

Lynn

Hi All, apologies for the delay in posting on here, had a few issues accessing Disboards.

We just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for making Oskar and Matilda's first adventure with Mickey Mouse so special. We have some amazing memories and photos. It was out first time in the Fish Extender and Candy Swap world, but this was amazing, people were so generous.

Thank you once again, until we meet again!!

Rachael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter