• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The mouse has grabbed us....

beautyqueen

Mouseketeer
So this is our pre trip/planning report! For our FIRST trip to WDW. Not just my kids' first ever trip but also myself and my hubby's first trip also!:cool1:
Our stay starts on Aug.28, 2010 and ends with check out on Sept.6,2010, our resort is POR, 10park hopper passes and DxDP.

Hi, my name is Christa and my drug of choice is everything princess along with a shot of mickey ears :love: I'm a stay at home mom of 5 kids. I have 3 pirates and 2 princesses, boys are 15,7,1 and girls 4,3. I enjoy sewing, quilting, knitting, reading, digital scrapbooking, I'm in the process of making my own trip planner with digi-scrapbooking.I'm addicted to facebook and disboards and I'm waiting for a FD pin to be sent to me or for FD to be offered to the public for my dates! All of my vacations have been to the same beach every single year since I was a little kid with my parents so this is a big change for me, and sometimes I'm like a very very old woman...resistant to change! but I can't wait to plan and plan and plan for disney :banana:

My oldest (Chris) will NOT be going with us to WDW, he is 15 and thinks that he is too old :confused3 but he will be taking a beach trip with my parents a few weeks before we leave and will be racing MX all summer, so he opted to do those things and use the extra vacation money for his bike/race season. A few pic's of him:
IMG_2766_0036_1.jpg

Next in line is J. (yes that is his full first name and No it doesnt stand for anything, and yes we just pronounce it "jay") He just turned 7 on Valentines day, he is big into Star Wars and all things action. He will be missing the first week of school to go to disney, I have spoke with his teacher this year and it won't be a problem since he is a grade level ahead in both math and reading. He plays basketball and takes karate classes.
J and I at UFC fight:
3-21-2009-05.jpg

Ember is 4y/o, she is my princess thru and thru. She is a pageant girl who loves all things girly and princess. Her fav. is Cinderella. She takes dance classes and goes to preschool. She does pageants that are NOT like the ones on tv, she does the ones that prepare her for the Miss USA/America circut for when she is older. She even does interviews with judges...I have no idea what they talk about :laughing: Anyway, here are a few pics of her, one everyday one pageant :)
emberscan2.jpg

Amrei (pronounced Om-Ree) is 3y/o, she can be a princess but has a little pirate edge to her, she also takes dance class and wants to do her first pageant this year, she is a huge Belle fan, loves to have tea parties and play with her sister all day long, she will start preschool in the fall.
IMG_3328_0038-1.jpg

And last but not least is Diesel, AKA babyD. He will be 1yr9mos for our WDW vacation. He is very laid back and likes to just sit in his stroller and look around when we go places so I'm hoping that is still the trend when we hit the world for the first time! He is forced to play with princess dolls a lot, poor guy!
d.jpg

dh is Jim, he is a good daddy and hard worker, he can't wait for his 2wks of vacation each year, I'm not sure he even cares where we go as long as we go somewhere! He does like to take a trip to Vegas each year..shhhh don't tell him that it may not happen this year with WDW. He works as a fire boss inside a coal mine, so basically he checks that everything is operating correctly, that there isn't too much gas in the mine or that there isn't too much water in the bottom....I have never even been on a tour of the mine so I really have no idea what he goes into each day.

This is us:
IMG_1175.jpg

That is my first installment, I get to make my ADR's on Monday morning!!! woot woot, more to come once I get those done I can't wait! :yay:

Ok tomorrow is the start of our 180 day window, have to set my alarm to get up early and get the ADR's made. Woot woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter