The New Home Of Lasting…..

usnuzuloose

Loosing Boo Boo
Well we finally got closed!!

If you like being last instead of first this is the place for you! Come in and join the fun!

Congragts To Macraven for her second win in Last!!

Let the fun begin…

Crappy. I am gaining weight every day. I think I'm going to try a few days of only fruits, nuts, veggies and grains. Juices too. I'll see how long I can take it. I really need to lose 30 lbs before my cruise in a month.

Last

Crappy. I am gaining weight every day. I think I'm going to try a few days of only fruits, nuts, veggies and grains. Juices too. I'll see how long I can take it. I really need to lose 30 lbs before my cruise in a month.

Last
Oh don't feel bad Alison, I know how you feel. I need to lose about 70 pds. Watch the juices, they are loaded with sugar. I was thinking about trying some veggie smoothies as meal replacements. So your not alone.:hug:

Last in the hearts of others since past game over.

It was a nice run on the last game as the mods did not notice us .....

Hope we get 400 pages this time around

I'm fat and have thought of loosing weight

Last in the hearts of others since past game over.

It was a nice run on the last game as the mods did not notice us .....

Hope we get 400 pages this time around

Don't call yourself that, as we get older so many of us gain weight. It sucks. Maybe we should start something to hold each other accountable to take it off…

Congrats on the win!!
Thanks it was a surprise
Late last night I keep waiting for someone to post so I could again
Did not see it was locked until this morning
Well if you can call 10 am early morning...lol

I'm now hungry just because I started to think on how to control my eating habits

Thanks it was a surprise
Late last night I keep waiting for someone to post so I could again
Did not see it was locked until this morning
Well if you can call 10 am early morning...lol

I'm now hungry just because I started to think on how to control my eating habits
Happens every time , don't it. I had a bowl of oatmeal to keep me filled up. Lets hope that holds out…:rotfl:

Oh don't feel bad Alison, I know how you feel. I need to lose about 70 pds. Watch the juices, they are loaded with sugar. I was thinking about trying some veggie smoothies as meal replacements. So your not alone.:hug:

I could easily use to lose 70 lbs, but I'm going with 30 for now. I was 22 lbs lighter in September so I need to get back there at least. A few more would be nice. I was going to buy the expensive juices that are ground fruit and veggies, no added sugar.

What's sad is that I doubt you are fat, it's just now what doctors call morbidly obese is what used to be "full-figured" or "husky". Unless someone is ungodly skinny, we are now considered fat.

Congrats on your win BTW!

Happens every time , don't it. I had a bowl of oatmeal to keep me filled up. Lets hope that holds out…:rotfl:

I'm gonna have a glass of V8 and then go shopping. Well that is after I get dressed and feed the cats.

I could easily use to lose 70 lbs, but I'm going with 30 for now. I was 22 lbs lighter in September so I need to get back there at least. A few more would be nice. I was going to buy the expensive juices that are ground fruit and veggies, no added sugar.

What's sad is that I doubt you are fat, it's just now what doctors call morbidly obese is what used to be "full-figured" or "husky". Unless someone is ungodly skinny, we are now considered fat.

Congrats on your win BTW!
What kind of juices are those ? Where do you get them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!