The New RPH

scout

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was hoping that someone had info. on the new RPH.
I got a great rate for Aug. But I really think the kids would like a
pool slide. The HR slide looks great!

Also got the 7 day pass special. My husband thinks that is too many days at USO/IOA. I think there is alot to. I have never been there before,but it looks great.My Kids ages are 9,7,5.

One last Question Do they have refillable mugs at the parks or Hotels? That was a great perk at Disney hotels.

YES ONE MORE ? What about the character dinners , has anyone been to one of these?? Could you let me know what you think.
Thanks Scout.

Also got the 7 day pass special. My husband thinks that is too many days at USO/IOA. I think there is alot to. I have never been there before,but it looks great.My Kids ages are 9,7,5.

I'll address this one, I don't have any hotel experience there...of course I'm hoping to change that! :rolleyes:

With the 7 day pass, you don't HAVE to spend 7 days in the park, and for the price that you paid for it, you've already broken even when you've been there 2 days, think of it that way!

You will find that you don't have to do the kamakaze touring plan, also. You can take your time, enjoy the resort, swimming each day...Basically, you can have a nice, relaxing vacation! That's something that theme park vacations are sometimes anything BUT!:D

I've heard that the pool at the RPH is supposed to be really cool, but I don't know what it will feature.
Happy planning!
Karen

Just got off the phone with RPR - was asking if there would be a large water slide like HRH ( for 13 yo DS) and cabanas. She said there would be 3 cabanas, but no decision is definite on the slide. I'm sure they have their final pool design by now as opening is less than 5 months away, but they probably just don't have the info to their reps yet. We can use the pools at both HRH and PBH while we are there, so I reserved a cabana (we have friends meeting us for the last night) at HRH for our final afternoon - I agree that the slide looks great there- I think it will be a great way to relax before we head to AKL the next day.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter