The new Starbucks tumblers

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
They're somewhere because I'm seeing photos of them. Are they actually in the stores at Disney World? But I don't see them on shipdisney.com or in the merchandise section of the App. Can I call and order them?

These ones + the holiday version:

They're somewhere because I'm seeing photos of them. Are they actually in the stores at Disney World? But I don't see them on shipdisney.com or in the merchandise section of the App. Can I call and order them?

These ones + the holiday version:

View attachment 534971

I saw all four of them for sale in World Of Disney at Disney Springs.

They usually make it to shopdisney.com It usually takes a little bit but I imagine it will be faster to go online this year since there are so many less people in the parks.

I LOVE these designs I wish they were regular mugs. These tumblers are so heavy! I mean this Starbucks style tumbler in general. I have not seen these in person yet.

The Christmas one is super cute. Discovery Trading has the regular one in AK as well as Creature comforts which has both. The other Starbucks has their respective ones as well. There are also ornaments to match. I had not seen the HS ones yet. DFB has shown all the others

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter