The NEW Vacation Planning Video

Beast

<font color=006600>Is in the TF's sight...<br><fon
We just got our new Vacation Planning Video today. Like most of you, we get this every year and have a colllection of them now.

I ordered the one for Adults without Kids since our daughter should be away at college at the time we're planning to go.

I'm sure some of you will think that this version is pretty hokey but I really enjoyed it. It emphasizes the idea that even though you may be all grown up, you can still have fun. I'm not sure if this is everyone's favorite "nerdy" guy from the past but he does a good job.

It was about 30 minutes long with very little on the cruise line since I didn't pick that option.

It would appear that the new theme, or at least one of them is "Where Magic Lives".

Reguardless of all this-----
It's definitely not the same one we got last year. I recognize very little of the film footage on this one except some of the standard stuff you get from time to time.

Just thought you might like to know. Maybe not.

We ordered ours last week, can't wait till it gets here. We start planning our WDW vacation right after Christmas, so we have already watched the one from last year! Glad to hear it has some new stuff in it!

I got my tape yesterday. It's the ones for adults without kids. One thing that I noticed is that they still talk about the Tarzan Rocks show.

Well, if you mean a link to where you can order the video, it would be this.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...quest/videorequestindex?id=VideoRequestSurvey

If you mean something else, you lost me.

Is this what you mean?

Also, does this mean that Tarzan Rocks is now history? I knew Hunchback was gone but somewhere I must have missed that Tarzan was gone too. No big deal since I didn't like it that much. Just so Festival of the Lion king sticks around. And with the movie coming out again it probably will.

We got ours and it didn't work. When we put the tape in it kept shutting the VCR off. We tried it in a couple of different VDRs and the same thing happened. We were so disappointed.

I got the same video. I noticed that they called the studios Disney Studios instead of Disney MGM Studios. They even show the entrance sign and the MGM had been removed. Has my head been buried in the sand? Is MGM no longer associated with Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter