The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

I do! But I literally have no idea how old it is. Many years. LOL. I need to clean out the freezer and toss it along with a few other things!

TNP has Florida grapefruit in their home
sorry, they are Yuma grapefruits, they tolerate in the summer heat and are very sweet and juice runs down your arms. tangelos also...but we have a problem growing oranges..just not sweet or juicy . heard on the news that florida is in its worse 80 years of citrus

TNP has an antique serving item in the kitchen

cw channel went real goofing today, but my show of storage units and jokers came thru find and did not answer final jeopardy....getting ready for NBC news then off with TV....local weatherman says windy weather for next 6 days...80 degrees for next wednesday farmer market.....watching local tv good.

tnp has temps below 50 degrees in the next 24 hours

Says 49 at 9 pm until tomorrow at noon when it goes to 52

tnp is reading a good book

was reading Bruce Feiler ADAM AND EVE AND LOVE, but it was due last week, so turned it...only to find out no fines in yuma county....covid???? so should have kept it, great read as are all of his book, his research is very neutral and even found out that Rahab was not a harlot. but reading does not challenge my mind as lurking around here and ebay research, have a pile of books to go for the summer,but don't plan to be in Yuma or even on the screen, full schedule of activites for oregon summer. and late spring and early fall looking at 6 months. so will have to find s simple read for the salem city bus.

TNP used a lint brush this week

my soul

the iron entered into someone's soul
someone became deeply and permanently affected by imprisonment or ill-treatment. literary
This expression comes from a phrase in the Latin Vulgate version of the Bible, ferrum pertransit animam ejus , a mistranslation of the Hebrew which literally translates as ‘his person entered into the iron’, meaning ‘he was placed in fetters’.
See also: enter, iron, soul

ironed out all the goodness that I can practice in my community....all my good deeds turned as though a orange left hidden on the tree, hard on the outside and a strugle with the peel to find the goodness

the goodnews is that the Orange tree has tiny M&M fruit....what plant does that...12 months to grow a fruit to ripeness

TNP found a ripe fruit much to their liking.

no.....all rubbed with three different jars of spices and gimmicks to make the air fryer steak taste good...just way to much trouble to BBQ grill with all the dripping flames and air fryer with marinate will stink up the summer closed house.

TNP has a stake in a HOA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter