The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

very true and three tarps and 6 ropes and 9 bottles of water and 12 bungee cords...prepared for the earthquake or flat tire...phobic I am !!!

TNP has a bottle opener in car?

they don't sell them at goodwill....goodwill is responsible for over 95 % of my Disney items....pins, pair of expensive socks and way to small rain storm thick pullover are the only items I have bought at Disneyalnd.

TNP has a monthly car wash pass.

well.....that canceled....my calendar blossomed into more days at the cancer center for treatment and check-ups.

TNP is looking for a summer cabin.

and tearing them up.....everyday a change in the medical list, dates, times....i really need a calendar...but lists go into my journal...why I even have a list here of movies with the same sound/ spelling...you wrote Hocus pocus, I came back with chitty chitty...then someone else answered...but still have the list...helter skelter life I live and a list of bizarre visions I have from days of our lives for community board thread.

TNP checking off the days for Pac 12 football

I will mis direct my wife if she choose mexican food....the only place I will eat is a stand in mexico that serves fresh fish and shrimp tacos with fixins. In a couple of weeks, family will be here and we will go to an Americanized restuant in mexio and there I will eat shrimp or colorado burrtios...heavy on gravey, cheap and now about the olny food I can push into my mouth.

TNP has forgot where where she placed one bag of hard halloween candy?

oh I wish...i love those music shows....but for some reason wife will not watch voice or idol...I like the new show face the voice or something like that...that was fun.

TNP remembers their 50th birthday

hmmm....we don't defrost our freezer..no need...but the ones I had in Oregon sure needed it...but they were chest and old.

TNP is sweeping tomorrow?

false......yard people come though, so they will be blowing all the leaves and petals

tnp is going to Costco tomorrow

no....waiting for the price gas to go even lower, gonna go on Tuesday 😱😱😱😱....no...later in the week.
TNP is thinking about readjusting the thermostat for inside temp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!