The No Real Plan trip later this week

BigredNole

DIS Veteran
About 2 months ago we were trying to decide on our only vacation this year. Money has been tight and we had a budget to stay on. DW said our APs were still good for the Summer. We decided to look for a cheap place to stay offsite. We spent Feb, March, and most of April looking. We were going to spend a little more than we planned to stay at WBC, waited a bit on the rental, then fell into Reunion resort. It is a 3BR/3BA deluxe unit. It was about 50% the price of the 1BR at WBC we were looking at. Best part is that I get to see my college roommates and their families that I haven't seen in about 3 years.

I have been battling plans about having enough time at Disney with friends visiting with us since they will not be going to the parks. They will sleep in a bit, we will head to the parks the 3 days they are there in the morning for a few hours, then group up at the resort again a little after lunch. This way we can get some key things done quick and early while they are there and give us the 2nd half of the trip to make the long days.

We only booked about 5 total FPs. We had to book a campsite as well because Animal Kingdom would be a no go with their Summer EMH every single morning. I could see a couple days a week, but they have it locked in at AK every day this Summer. That eliminates offsite guests from going. All lines will be very long by 9AM and you can kiss FoP off the list. It was worth the $80 to get the 2 days of EMH.

I think it sounds like a lot of fun! Sometimes the trips that are barely planned are the best trips. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!