The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

Got an offer on the vacation :headache: house (AKA the house we couldn't sell when I got this job). Going to counter but our counter offer will still be lower than we paid for it 16 years ago. Since then we did a total kitchen and bath remodel, new roof last year, 3 year old heat pump, several dangerous trees removed, landscaping, new carpeting. Somehow I didn't expect to be worse off at 53 than I was at 37. Prayers appreciated, but not sure for what.

Prayers it works out. Is it better to have the cash and be done with the house?

House is under contract. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Selling at less than we paid when we bought it 16 years ago so there wont be much cash left after paying fees, mortgage etc.

That is rough. But, you won't have any more payments.

Got to go back in for some medical checkups in the next couple of weeks. Prayers appreciated.

For those who don't know, our friend and DisDad CJ died two weeks ago. He leaves behind an adult daughter, of whom he was so proud. Please keep him and her in your prayers.

Got to go back in for some medical checkups in the next couple of weeks. Prayers appreciated.

Prayers for you Shawn. Sorry, this thread just doesn't pop up in my list all that often.

For those who don't know, our friend and DisDad CJ died two weeks ago. He leaves behind an adult daughter, of whom he was so proud. Please keep him and her in your prayers.

Prayers for you Shawn. Sorry, this thread just doesn't pop up in my list all that often.
Prayers for DisDad CJ's family and friends.

Prayers for all!!

Colonoscopy went well and I am on the 5 year plan now which is the best I can hope for. Thanks for the prayers.

Great news. I had one done a couple months ago, no issues, and on a 10 year cycle.

On another note, please pray for my next door neighbor's family, the Gass family, as Mr. Gass passed away. He was 89 years old, was a WWII and Korean War vet, and just a super nice guy.

I am sending out prayers to all the DisDads and their families. Take care.

Great news. I had one done a couple months ago, no issues, and on a 10 year cycle.

On another note, please pray for my next door neighbor's family, the Gass family, as Mr. Gass passed away. He was 89 years old, was a WWII and Korean War vet, and just a super nice guy.

Thanks. Will be praying for the Gass family.

praying

Got some bad news … Bladder cancer has returned, go in for surgery on Nov 22 to have tumors removed. Then two week break to heal and then I start treatments for six weeks. That gives me 12 days to recoup before our Disney trip. Hoping for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!