The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Here goes nothing....

First Name: Keith

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: White / Blue

Body Type: Average Bear

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No kids

Do you have any pets: turtle

Favorite activities: Bowling, Painting, traveling in general.

Favorite movie: Older Disney live action, Wizard of Oz, Any adventure movie like National Treasure, Indiana Jones etc.

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Jiminy Cricket, Pooh, the list is endless - I think it would be easier to say in what film.

A little bit about yourself: Widower (lost my husband in Jan 2020). Looking for someone to pal around with, maybe more. Disney Parks are my happy place. Try to look on the bright side of things, you know play the "Glad Game." I do have a dark side, but who doesn't. I am just not good at this.
I am gay, but that doesn't define me.
Be kind!

First Name: Heather

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color:Blonde/Red/Brown depending on the time of year/Blue

Body Type: Curvy, in the process of losing about 30 pounds

Ethnicity:I'm a white girl

Do you have any kids: Not yet but someday

Do you have any pets: 2 Cats

Favorite activities: Going to the movies, reading, hanging out with my family, traveling, and of course going to Disney :flower3:

Favorite movie: Favorite drama is A Walk to Remember, favorite comedy Wedding Crashers or The Hangover

Favorite color(s): Pink, Purple, and blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Mickey, Aladdin

A little bit about yourself: I'm the oldest of 7 children ranging in age from 31 to 2. I have a job that I love and just bought a house a year ago and am loving being a homeowner but finding that it can be expensive. I joined DVC this year and am looking forward to my first trip "home". My family lives down the street from me and I spend a lot of time with them. I'm not really into the bar scene so there's not many places to meet people around here.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is comfortable in their own skin. Someone who can make me laugh. Someone who knows what he wants in life and is working towards getting it if he doesn't already have it.
I'm gonna guess, someone who posted in 2010 & now has kids listed in their signature probably found someone... or no.? ;)

First Name: Bill
Age: 62, get along well with younger crowd, especially for Disney, Star Wars, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, gaming
Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Gray and Brown
Body Type: Average (dadbod)
Do you have any kids: grown daughter
Do you have any pets: A cat and a dog
Favorite activities: Movies, Travel, outdoors, live music
Favorite movie: I have about 1,000 top 10 movies. 2001, Gladiator, many musicals, LOTR, Star Wars, many Disney, many classics, many Sci-Fi & Fantasy. Love the new high quality streaming Sci-Fi and Fantasy shows. Guilty Pleasure: Survivor and Amazing Race. Let's get together and design a Disneyworld Amazing Race!
Favorite color(s): Orange, which makes Florida a happy place
Favorite Disney character(s): Djali, Goofy, all the Princesseseses (it's the Daddy in me)
A little bit about yourself: Recently separated after married 40 years. Now traveling solo. Love to meet people when I travel especially on a Disney trip with so much in common. Have over 50 Disneyworld trips behind me, DVC member and just bought 300 more points. I love cruise and Caribbean travel too.
If you're a Disney Princess, I'd enjoy a day in the parks treating you like one and getting to know you. (I have references. Really.)

First Name: Bill
Age: 62, get along well with younger crowd, especially for Disney, Star Wars, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, gaming
Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Gray and Brown
Body Type: Average (dadbod)
Do you have any kids: grown daughter
Do you have any pets: A cat and a dog
Favorite activities: Movies, Travel, outdoors, live music
Favorite movie: I have about 1,000 top 10 movies. 2001, Gladiator, many musicals, LOTR, Star Wars, many Disney, many classics, many Sci-Fi & Fantasy. Love the new high quality streaming Sci-Fi and Fantasy shows. Guilty Pleasure: Survivor and Amazing Race. Let's get together and design a Disneyworld Amazing Race!
Favorite color(s): Orange, which makes Florida a happy place
Favorite Disney character(s): Djali, Goofy, all the Princesseseses (it's the Daddy in me)
A little bit about yourself: Recently separated after married 40 years. Now traveling solo. Love to meet people when I travel especially on a Disney trip with so much in common. Have over 50 Disneyworld trips behind me, DVC member and just bought 300 more points. I love cruise and Caribbean travel too.
If you're a Disney Princess, I'd enjoy a day in the parks treating you like one and getting to know you. (I have references. Really.)
Sorry about your separation, it is hard I know! (separated for 3 years)...keep your Disney heart going and you will do great!

First Name: Eileen
Sex: Female
Hair/Eye Color: Salt & pepper / Blue
Ethnicity: White/Irish
Do you have any kids: 2 adults-who-won't-go-to-Disney-with-me
Do you have any pets: A pretty beagle and a handsome tabby-cat
Favorite activities: Cards, reading, traveling, movies, long walks
Favorite movie: Star Wars, Harry Potter - all of them, Wizard of Oz, LOTR, Little Miss Sunshine, Toy Story, Finding Nemo and anything Disney of course, so many to list!
Favorite color(s): Purple and blue
Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey (of course), Mulan, Goofy, Pluto, Eeyore, Pooh, Baloo, etc.

A little bit about yourself: Well, I just moved to Florida from Chicago suburbs, lived/worked in Chicago my entire life and I'd had enough; I'm a WDWCP graduate from when there were only 2 parks - MK and EPCOT; I would like to find a fellow-explorer to mosey around FL with and talk Disney and go to WDW and Harry Potter world at Universal. I am hoping to meet people and just enjoy my new chapter.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!