*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Checking into a 2 BR villa on Saturday! Cannot wait! Has anyone who has stayed in a villa with a full kitchen actually utilized it much? I’m making a grocery delivery order, and I just don’t know if I should plan to order more food! We’ll do TS once a day, but with the limited QS options, I feel like I may use the kitchen (or at least the fridge, microwave, and stovetop) more than I realize!
With limited restaurants open, I would plan on using the kitchen as much as possible. Enjoy!!!

I am currently staying resort side, but will be moving to GFV on Monday. Knowing our new room probably won’t be available by the time we have to leave the hotel, should we leave our luggage at Bell Services in the hotel, or is there separate Bell Services for Villas?

I am currently staying resort side, but will be moving to GFV on Monday. Knowing our new room probably won’t be available by the time we have to leave the hotel, should we leave our luggage at Bell Services in the hotel, or is there separate Bell Services for Villas?
Bell Services at the hotel should work for you here.

Great post. Anyone know if the band has already stopped playing? We really loved it last time we were there

Their last performance was at Hollywood Studios on 10/3, so they're done unfortunately.

Checking into a 2 BR villa on Saturday! Cannot wait! Has anyone who has stayed in a villa with a full kitchen actually utilized it much? I’m making a grocery delivery order, and I just don’t know if I should plan to order more food! We’ll do TS once a day, but with the limited QS options, I feel like I may use the kitchen (or at least the fridge, microwave, and stovetop) more than I realize!

We usually do breakfast in the villa. Muffins, scones, pancakes, scrambled eggs. Easy breakfast stuff. We usually pack the "just add water" mixes and order the eggs, yogurt, milk, fruit from Whole Foods through Prime Now. We pack disposable muffin tins to cut down on clean up. Love the full kitchens!

We usually do breakfast in the villa. Muffins, scones, pancakes, scrambled eggs. Easy breakfast stuff. We usually pack the "just add water" mixes and order the eggs, yogurt, milk, fruit from Whole Foods through Prime Now. We pack disposable muffin tins to cut down on clean up. Love the full kitchens!
Ditto! we almost always did breakfast in the room: cereal and milk, yogurt, some toast, fruit and eggs. I bought oats for oatmeal but we never made it (it's still sitting in the OL) We did also have a very nice dinner made up of all the leftovers from our TS dinners. We have not stayed since COVID, but would plan on making some simple dinners or lunches too - sandwiches, pasta, roast chicken, etc.

Hey! We are at the Villas at the GF now. The laundry room is on the 4th floor. :)

Thanks for confirming that!! DH did the laundry in November and he said he either went up or down a floor... but I guess he picked the wrong one 😂 Have a great time and please take pictures for us!

Curious if in-room dining is available yet? TIA
They do not come into the room. They hand you a brown bag/s from the doorway. However it was still fun.

Don’t forget the rolling desk under the desk comes out to be your table.

You can order the day before for breakfast . They offered to call before delivery too.

I was just happy to have a pot of coffee:)

They do not come into the room. They hand you a brown bag/s from the doorway. However it was still fun.

Don’t forget the rolling desk under the desk comes out to be your table.

You can order the day before for breakfast . They offered to call before delivery too.

I was just happy to have a pot of coffee:)

See, I envisioned room service at The Grand to be push carts full of cloched meals and a glass of champagne with every plate.

Brown bags sound so... Pop Century! 😅

Who was your favorite grocery deliver service while staying at GFV?? Will they hold it at villa side or main building until you are checked into villa ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter