The past few days have been a challenge so...

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
...I'll treat myself to a morning at DL tomorrow. I've been seeing a girl lately but she and others have been giving me the runaround, etc. No one likes being treated poorly. In my case, a dose of Disney always helps me to feel better.

I'll be there from rope drop till about noon. Then I'll shoot home and get some work done. Wish me luck! Hopefully scoring has been fixed on Buzz.

Hope you have a wonderful Disney half day! Somehow, it usually cheers me up too, even if it's just a pop in for a few hours. Hopefully the lady gets her head where it needs to be too! (Dating sucks. Holy cow, I'm so glad I'm done with it. I would have never expected so many people to play so many mind games!)

...I'll treat myself to a morning at DL tomorrow. I've been seeing a girl lately but she and others have been giving me the runaround, etc. No one likes being treated poorly. In my case, a dose of Disney always helps me to feel better.

I'll be there from rope drop till about noon. Then I'll shoot home and get some work done. Wish me luck! Hopefully scoring has been fixed on Buzz.

(((Big Hugs)))
Hope the girl you have been seeing, cuts out the games and treats you how you should be treated. Have a good day tomorrow at the parks. I am looking forward to a pic or two from your visit to the parks...........

(((Big Hugs)))
Hope the girl you have been seeing, cuts out the games and treats you how you should be treated. Have a good day tomorrow at the parks.
Thanks but she won't. Doesn't matter much, since I consider us through. I deleted her number this afternoon. Sometimes you gotta simply say "See yah, sister."

I am looking forward to a pic or two from your visit to the parks...........
You'll get 'em! ;-). Watch this space around 2:30 or so LA time :-).

Have fun! Wishing you to be first in line for PP and top scorer on Buzz with a pic but that’s a given! :-) Looking forward to your report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!