The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey guys! Can’t believe that next week I‘ll be back in Disneyworld after 4 years, so excited!
I’ll be there with my family, but usually I wander around solo in the evening (the EEH until 1 am in MK looks promising).
will anyone be there?

Hey guys! Can’t believe that next week I‘ll be back in Disneyworld after 4 years, so excited!
I’ll be there with my family, but usually I wander around solo in the evening (the EEH until 1 am in MK looks promising).
will anyone be there?
Have the greatest time!!! Love solo time at Disney!!!

Hi everyone! :wave2:

When Pete call we listen, right peeps? :cheer2::banana::cheer2:

So in another fun effort to boost this LGBT-section on the boards - I want to invite you all to the Rainbow Lounge! :rainbow:

:welcome::smickey::welcome:

There are a few "non Disney" topics here in this section already, but here's our own relaxed hang out to just chit-chat away with no Off Topic concerns, since we won't have a general topic. :chat:

No holding back on "partner", "hubby", "wifey", "snuggle boo"... or whatever we chose to call our dear ones! :love2:

Let's chit chat about everything from daily things to our big dreams. So just rant it all off here, or why not just stop by and say Hi! to bump this new fun thread to the top again (where it sure will belong). :woohoo:

Looking forward to chit chat with you all! - Let's get this party started! pixiedust:

:tinker:
We will be at Disney from June 2-4 and we can’t wait to party and let loose.

Hi all! Will be solo-vacationing in Disney World from 11/29 - 12-7! Big Disney nerd Generation X-er here who loves pop culture, music from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, to today as well as horror and fantasy stuff like Harry Potter, Buffy, Lord of the Rings, ect. Big foodie who will be doing lots of dining on my trip around the park and the resorts. Maybe someone wants to hang, have a cocktail or share a meal or something?

Was just there in April, here's a few pics form restaurants I love., Raglan Road, Coral Reef, and San Angel Inn.

Attachments

• PXL_20230423_191955442.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230423_191955442.MP.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20230424_165839190.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230424_165839190.MP.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20230426_164901939.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20230426_164901939.NIGHT.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 8

Hi all! Will be solo-vacationing in Disney World from 11/29 - 12-7! Big Disney nerd Generation X-er here who loves pop culture, music from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, to today as well as horror and fantasy stuff like Harry Potter, Buffy, Lord of the Rings, ect. Big foodie who will be doing lots of dining on my trip around the park and the resorts. Maybe someone wants to hang, have a cocktail or share a meal or something?

Was just there in April, here's a few pics form restaurants I love., Raglan Road, Coral Reef, and San Angel Inn.
Will be solo in late February, would have suggested a cocktail or dinner. Hope you have a great trip!! This is my first solo Disney trip and sort of a belated 40th birthday trip.

Will be solo in late February, would have suggested a cocktail or dinner. Hope you have a great trip!! This is my first solo Disney trip and sort of a belated 40th birthday trip.
Aww..thank you so much! I have been there a couple of times in February, had a great time, though you do have to dress warm. have a wonderful trip as well! And happy Birthday!

I'll be heading to Disneyland in a couple of weeks ... there from Dec 9th-18th, if there are any west coast folks there. Just me, as I'll be attending a conference at the Anaheim Convention Center during the days, and then spending all my evenings at the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!