"The room type you selected is not offered at this resort"

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
We have a short trip booked in a studio for F&W at OKW in Sept. and another family trip planned in a studio for January at SSR but I keep checking the site to see if availability changes in case we decide to switch resorts for either trip. I just started seeing this message on the member website for OKW studios (for both trip dates). Thoughts? We have a studio booked for our stay in Sept. - do I need to worry about getting bumped someplace else? (Which would be fine I guess as long as we're not charged more points.) The message replaces being able to view the availability calendar....

I have been seeing the same thing for OKW since yesterday [Saturday] when using the Resort Availability tool. It's strange. :confused3

Same here. I was using the CRAP yesterday and noticed the same thing with OKW.

I am getting a website down for maintenance message now, with Olaf.

Hummm. Just looked and I can get into the site but the "check availability" green button doesn't check anything. It just blinks when I click on it. WTG Disney IT!!!

I had the same thing happen yesterday, ended up calling member services to check on a room at OKW. They were able to help me.

I had to call yesterday and have the MS find a 1 bedroom for my stay in September. She was able to find the 5 nights I needed.But she did say something was going on with the IT dept.

My DD was having the exact same issue with the site not showing results for OKW. She was really frustrated.

Sorry you are all having problems but glad it was not just her. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter