The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, I don’t follow that forum, so I’m missing the context... is this implying Happily Ever After is getting scrapped? Or OUAT?
This is in regards ti when nighttime entertainment returns. The rumors are two shows possibly including RoL in that will not return. Unclear what the other one or two may be. Once Upon a Time is not considered a major nighttime show.

I thought Rivers of Light was already kaput, or was that just a rumor?
So if this new rumor is true, might one be shutting down, such as Fantasmic to simply make room for another in the future? We only went to Fantasmic once and I will say the crowd was brutal after the show, heading down I think it's Sunset Blvd towards the exit. We haven't been anxious to return so if anyone is taking a vote tally....

I thought Rivers of Light was already kaput, or was that just a rumor?
So if this new rumor is true, might one be shutting down, such as Fantasmic to simply make room for another in the future? We only went to Fantasmic once and I will say the crowd was brutal after the show, heading down I think it's Sunset Blvd towards the exit. We haven't been anxious to return so if anyone is taking a vote tally....
It is but its unclear if that is part of the 2-non returnees or not.

This is in regards ti when nighttime entertainment returns. The rumors are two shows possibly including RoL in that will not return. Unclear what the other one or two may be. Once Upon a Time is not considered a major nighttime show.
I see. Wasn’t sure if it was expanded on elsewhere in that thread, or if it was just intentionally vague as most rumors are. Lol. Thanks!

I can see Fantasmic and Epcot being the best for social distancing (Fantasmic has stadium seating and Epcot has a lot of space :) ) Would the Hollywood Studios fireworks at the Chinese Theater count as a night time spectacular (not sure what the latest one was, the animation one?)?

I can see Fantasmic and Epcot being the best for social distancing (Fantasmic has stadium seating and Epcot has a lot of space :) ) Would the Hollywood Studios fireworks at the Chinese Theater count as a night time spectacular (not sure what the latest one was, the animation one?)?

I don't think so as it was a "pre show" really - it was the Star Wars ones that were the big show/night time spectacular ... And I could see that ending

I don't think so as it was a "pre show" really - it was the Star Wars ones that were the big show/night time spectacular ... And I could see that ending
Yeah, couldn't remember if they were together or not or if the Star Wars ones were still going back in March :) If they were, I could see them as most likely to be scrapped first before Happily Ever After or Fantasmic

I saw a rumor (admittingly from one of those "we hate Disney" video news sources that shows up in my YouTube feed because I watched a few of them when they were less negative) .. (so I REALLY REALLY take it with a grain of salt .. ).

They were saying that they read an article from another site that Disney is considering never bringing back Annual Passes, simply to force all guests (including locals) to buy normal tickets.

Any truth to this? Or just one of those speculation articles? (especially considering how Disney management seem to admit that APs don't spend "as much" money).

Again .. I am not going to post a link .. as it may just be pure BS.

I saw a rumor (admittingly from one of those "we hate Disney" video news sources that shows up in my YouTube feed because I watched a few of them when they were less negative) .. (so I REALLY REALLY take it with a grain of salt .. ).

They were saying that they read an article from another site that Disney is considering never bringing back Annual Passes, simply to force all guests (including locals) to buy normal tickets.

Any truth to this? Or just one of those speculation articles? (especially considering how Disney management seem to admit that APs don't spend "as much" money).

Nothing credible that I have heard on that.

That sounds BS to me. They’re probably extrapolating that based on what Tokyo Disney just did, but I can’t see WDW do that ever.

I assume you were under the "exception"? Where you cancelled yours during the pandemic so they are allowing you to buy a new one?
Yes, but I did not have APs for my 2 kids and they allowed me to purchase APs for them as well. I also already had 2 trips booked so that may have been the deciding factor as well.

But nevertheless, Disney did allow me to purchase entirely brand new APs for 2 people who did not have them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter