The Running Thread - 2018

avondale,

Did you ever try this program or get any responses or reviews? I am considering the program myself and I would like to know if it has worked well.

Thanks.

I'd have to agree with avondale's assessment of Fitzgerald's approach. I also don't respond well to pressure sales.

However, if you're looking for some guidance on strength training, I have been following Jay Dicharray's 'Running Rewired' for a couple months and I would definitely recommend it. I'm also using his Mobo Board. I think both have played a roll in getting me back from some gnarly plantar fasciitis, and badly beat up feet. I'm still building back into it, but it's going well.

The main thing is just finding a running specific strength training plan, of which there are many choices, thankfully. For tennis, however, I might add a little plyometric work, and something that gets you moving laterally.

Good luck!

Thank you for responding. This is good information to know. Did you ever try get around to incorporating any other type of strength training program?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter