The Sheraton Vistana Resort Thread (key links on p.1)

Could anyone direct me where I can find photos of the bedrooms aside from the Sheraton website?
Thanks

Tripadvisor should have some, and there are many throughout this thread.

If you are looking for a sample of a one bedroom villa, this was our one-bedroom premium in Lakes in May 2015:

11209601_10153860037851416_906989337078094888_n.jpg

11263981_10153860037786416_1132730672068978575_n.jpg

This is from Fountains 1, from our stay in May 2017. This is the guest bedroom:

18342355_10155712030806416_8949936145867816291_n.jpg

And this is the master:

18342668_10155712032616416_1455893799035325093_n.jpg

I will see if I can find my Spas pics.

Thanks thats great

We have stayed in a 2 bedroom in Cascades 4 years ago
But are going to do a 1 bedroom thus time

I know I have missed this, but there was a lot of pages.

Bathroom Tubs: Does the one bedroom have at least the larger than normal tub if it does not have the whirlpool style?

If I stay here, the price difference is not too great so it is down to the bathtub to make the chose between 1 or 2 bedroom.

Thank you.

I know I have missed this, but there was a lot of pages.

Bathroom Tubs: Does the one bedroom have at least the larger than normal tub if it does not have the whirlpool style?

If I stay here, the price difference is not too great so it is down to the bathtub to make the chose between 1 or 2 bedroom.

Thank you.
As with most things Vistana, the answer is "it depends". The "premium" 1BR (larger half of the lockoff) have a large Jacuzzi tub and either a walk in shower or a regular tub in the main bath. The smaller 1BR appear to have a regular tub, but they may be jetted. In the rendering for the floor plan, they appear to be regular tubs though. When my SIL was in the small 1BR, it was just a regular tub. There are variances in the villas, with hundreds of villas across 9 different sections, covering 135 acres, there are bound to be some differences.

If you have more than two people going, I would always say spend the few extra $$ for a 2BR. They generally aren't much more money, and offer a ton more space. I usually book 2BR villas wherever we travel, even it is just two of us, for the extra space provided.

If you have more than two people going, I would always say spend the few extra $$ for a 2BR. They generally aren't much more money, and offer a ton more space. I usually book 2BR villas wherever we travel, even it is just two of us, for the extra space provided.

I will be solo, but for the small price difference, especially for a 1 night stay, I may go with the 2 bedroom.

Thank you.

Do all rooms have a DVD player? Am I able to hook up my Amazon Firestick to the TV?

What is the wifi cost?
Yes, there is a DVD player integrated into the Bose entertainment system in the living area only. No DVD in the bedrooms IIRC. You can probably hook up a firestick; there is no real attempt to disable the HDMI ports on the TV (again IIRC - my son brought his PS one year and hooked up in the 2nd bedroom). Basic WiFi is free and fine for checking email etc., but if you are planning on using a firestick on the resort WiFi you will probably want the upgraded network service which has a service fee. I think about $10/day, cheaper by the entire week. No comment on the quality of the premium service; the free basic always suffices for my needs.

I just noticed that Vistana has posted a concierge phone number on the website. You can call Call 1-888-716-8667 to ask about amenities (and confirm fees).

Going back to Vistana (third time since 2013) next month...

How long before we get there (on Nov. 26th) should we submit the Diamond Lane form???

Thank you!

Hi all! We have just been gifted a week stay in December from some wonderful friends. This will be our first stay offsite stay in years (we didn't do WDW for about 13 years but the last 4 years we've been about 3xs a year staying onsite...) Anyway, I think I have a much better feel for the resort after reading through all the great information here, so thank you so much for all your input! I have just a few questions. Our reservation says that we will be in Fountains. We will arrive on a Saturday. Would a request of upper floor and far from road and smoking areas be reasonable? Also, has anyone had a massage at the resort? We've had one the last trip or two and would like to be able to have it at the resort instead of off site.

Going back to Vistana (third time since 2013) next month...

How long before we get there (on Nov. 26th) should we submit the Diamond Lane form???

Thank you!
Generally about 2 weeks prior to your arrival. If it were me, I would probably send it Friday November 10th.

Hi all! We have just been gifted a week stay in December from some wonderful friends. This will be our first stay offsite stay in years (we didn't do WDW for about 13 years but the last 4 years we've been about 3xs a year staying onsite...) Anyway, I think I have a much better feel for the resort after reading through all the great information here, so thank you so much for all your input! I have just a few questions. Our reservation says that we will be in Fountains. We will arrive on a Saturday. Would a request of upper floor and far from road and smoking areas be reasonable? Also, has anyone had a massage at the resort? We've had one the last trip or two and would like to be able to have it at the resort instead of off site.
Yes, I don't see that as unreasonable. Designated smoking areas are generally setup in locations well away from villas anyway, so I don't foresee an issue with that. Remember that Fountains buildings are 3 stories, and have no elevators, so be prepared for the 2 flights up every time. Not an issue for many (including us) but many find that walk up an issue. IMO it is worth it for the skylights and no upstairs neighbors.
I have never had a massage, but I note that it appears that the resort has recently converted the former Falls exercise room into a dedicated massage room. That may indicate that it is a popular option. Falls is on the other side of the resort from Fountains, maybe a 10 minute walk, or a 3 minute drive.

Yes, I don't see that as unreasonable. Designated smoking areas are generally setup in locations well away from villas anyway, so I don't foresee an issue with that. Remember that Fountains buildings are 3 stories, and have no elevators, so be prepared for the 2 flights up every time. Not an issue for many (including us) but many find that walk up an issue. IMO it is worth it for the skylights and no upstairs neighbors.
I have never had a massage, but I note that it appears that the resort has recently converted the former Falls exercise room into a dedicated massage room. That may indicate that it is a popular option. Falls is on the other side of the resort from Fountains, maybe a 10 minute walk, or a 3 minute drive.

Thanks for the information! The stairs aren't an issue for us at this point-healthy steps! The upstairs neighbors are what we'd like to avoid. I guess we'll check out the spa when we get there. We're really excited to try the resort.

Hello! I'm about to book a ten day stay in a two-bedroom in January, woohoo! I had a look on the map at the check-in days for different sections of the resort to get an idea of what section we might get - but we are arriving on a Thursday, which I didn't see. Any veterans know where they put the Thursday arrivals, by chance? Thanks!

Hello! I'm about to book a ten day stay in a two-bedroom in January, woohoo! I had a look on the map at the check-in days for different sections of the resort to get an idea of what section we might get - but we are arriving on a Thursday, which I didn't see. Any veterans know where they put the Thursday arrivals, by chance? Thanks!

I've checked-in on a Saturday and on Monday and both times I requested and received a room in the Springs section. Springs is typically a Sunday check-in.

I guess it's all up to availability. If you want to be in a section that doesn't have a check-in day based on when you're arriving, Sheraton will do their best to accommodate. Be sure to submit Diamond Lane request.

Frankie D

Hello

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the pullout couch
Will it be comfortable to aleep on for 12 nights for two children?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter