The THYROID Thread

Happy March everyone! Hope you are all doing well!
I am done with the radiation! Hooray! The burns on my leg are pretty much healed.
I am done with home pt! Yay!
Had the ct. The ortho onc. says the bone is not healing and might never heal.
The endo says my tsh is good now with a little extra synthroid. She wants a dexa scan and maybe prolia shots.
Seeing the regular onc. next week. He wants a big ct scan I think.
Check in when you can. Spring is just around the corner!

Happy March everyone! Hope you are all doing well!
I am done with the radiation! Hooray! The burns on my leg are pretty much healed.
I am done with home pt! Yay!
Had the ct. The ortho onc. says the bone is not healing and might never heal.
The endo says my tsh is good now with a little extra synthroid. She wants a dexa scan and maybe prolia shots.
Seeing the regular onc. next week. He wants a big ct scan I think.
Check in when you can. Spring is just around the corner!
Very happy for you for the good things!

I have been taking thyroid meds for a while and will be having another blood test to check how my half thyroid is functioning at the end of April. Dr apt in early May. Here is hoping the meds are helping so my thyroid doesn't go overactive. The last thing I want is for cancer to grow on the remaining half and having to do this surgery again to remove it. *fingers crossed*

Happy Spring! Hope everyone is doing well

Heather - wishing you all the best with your upcoming tests and Dr. appt.

I had my big ct scan. The oncologist called my cancer “stealth” because it likes to hide.
The spleen lesion is still there. Now they see a tiny lesion by another bone so they will watch it.
Tomm. Seeing the endo. The weather will be terrible but I know she wants to see me in person as my last few visits were telehealth. We will see what she has to say.
Going to the cardiologist sometime soon. I am down to like maybe twice a year with him so far.
Check in when you can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter