The Uncanceled Project

1lilspark

DIS Veteran
I don’t know how many of you participate in the digital programs Run The Edge puts on like Run The Year but with races being canceled and postponed they are doing something called the un canceled project in April
It’s 100% free and each week there are different themes to celebrate things in this time of uncertainty that are uncancled like :
Gratitude
Hope
Humor
Inspiration

even if you don’t want to register to get a tracker I made this thread so those of us here in the RunDisney community who are locked in a moment of wait and see can have something positive to think about

I don’t know how many of you participate in the digital programs Run The Edge puts on like Run The Year but with races being canceled and postponed they are doing something called the un canceled project in April
It’s 100% free and each week there are different themes to celebrate things in this time of uncertainty that are uncancled like :
Gratitude
Hope
Humor
Inspiration

even if you don’t want to register to get a tracker I made this thread so those of us here in the RunDisney community who are locked in a moment of wait and see can have something positive to think about
Thank you!

It inspired our family but we modified the challenge to our reality. Being in Canada, we measure in km so I asked DH and our two DD if they would participate in a 2020km in 2020 challenge. Then, I was going to order the Run the Edge medal but customs can be costly sometimes. In the end we settled for a local 2020 resolution medal for those who will want to have it one. I will now setup a tracking sheet.

I’m greatfull that I’m fortunate to work an essential job no matter how emotionally draining it’s become in the past few week.

I’m greatfull that I can still go out running when so many communities are on stricter lockdowns where you can’t leave your property recreationally

I’m greatfull for this community as well as other niche online communities that bring me a much needed distraction

I'm in a Run 2020 in 2020 team with some long-distance running friends. Long-distance meaning the friends live far away not that we run long distances!
I am definitely grateful to still have a job, and have my health at least for now, and to have running and this community so I can think about other stuff for a while.

Week 2:
Hope is Un Cancelled
This week wear something green on your daily run
Share the little things that you feel hopeful for

I'm hopeful that all the positives that are happening environmentally due to people staying at home don't relapse post quarantines
I'm hopeful that large races don't become relics of time and I'm able to eventually run my first half marathon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!