The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Are any of the buildings being renovated now? Last year we stayed at building 3 and loved the location.
I just came back on Saturday and at least on the outside (perhaps inside too), tower 3 was under construction. They were working on reinforcing the balconies. This also mean that only 9 holes of the mini golf course were open.

I have stayed in Tower 4 twice, and Tower 6 this past visit. For me personally (and having kids), Tower 4 was a better more central location for us.

A couple technical questions:

I haven't seen any posts in the last few years talking about USB jacks. Have they increased the amount of USB jacks in the rooms? Any USB-C jacks?

What's the TV situation regarding streaming? Do I need to bring my own Roku?

Thanks.

I haven't seen any posts in the last few years talking about USB jacks. Have they increased the amount of USB jacks in the rooms? Any USB-C jacks?

Thanks.
I have been home a week and was in tower 6. I had brought our Amazon Firestick and yes we did use it. It was a little tricky moving the TV to get behind it in the corner to insert in TV (and tower 6 seems to be more updated than tower 4), but we did it. My husband specifically did it, so I am not sure on total available USBs. I do recall the lamps in the bedrooms having USB ports in them, in tower 6 anyway.

Thanks.
Wifi can be hit or miss. We had an 8 day trip over Christmas last year. The first 4 nights wifi was good and we could stream. The second 4 nights (which was the period from Christmas - New Years, so peak occupancy, the wifi was **** and we could not stream.

So what exactly is on the TV nowadays? Is it local cable, or is it one of those dreadful hotel-specific channel packages where you can never find what you want?

So what exactly is on the TV nowadays? Is it local cable, or is it one of those dreadful hotel-specific channel packages where you can never find what you want?
I think it was a mix? There were definitely some hotel channels, but the rest seemed like local cable to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts