The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We stay at BC twice a year and drive to every park. I couldn't imagine using a taxi or Uber for a 5 - 10 minute ride.

Many people don't want to drive, or can't, and these services are convenient and they are eager to serve. The rise of Uber has made it far more affordable as well.

We like to Uber (or Lyft) to Boardwalk or Yacht/Beach Clubs to enter and exit Epcot through the International Gateway, especially on evenings where we know we'll be enjoying some adult beverages and staying through Illuminations. Much easier exit that way than through the front gates to our car. We also use Uber if we know we're going to park hop and don't want to mess with circling back to retrieve our car from the first park.

Someone on a Facebook page was telling me earlier that you need the parking pass now. Is this correct?

Someone on a Facebook page was telling me earlier that you need the parking pass now. Is this correct?
Theyll tell you at the front desk that you do. Theyll send you to the parking desk, which is really timeshare sales people. We didn't, and when they called our room to ask who we spoke to we just told them we weren't interested and weren't going to do it, but thanks! and they left us alone the rest of the week. No pass needed for lot or garage parking.

Theyll tell you at the front desk that you do. Theyll send you to the parking desk, which is really timeshare sales people. We didn't, and when they called our room to ask who we spoke to we just told them we weren't interested and weren't going to do it, but thanks! and they left us alone the rest of the week. No pass needed for lot or garage parking.

That’s how it was when I went last. She’s claiming they checked the pass every time. Weird.

That’s how it was when I went last. She’s claiming they checked the pass every time. Weird.

You do need your room key to scan in when you get to the resort, but we have not needed a pass this week. This was the first time the person checking us in didn't even tell me to go to the parking desk, he just told me to have a nice stay (and the usual people directing you to the desk were also MIA) only 2 people behind the desk talking to people...we arrived at noon to check in.

how far apart are wbc and wyndham grand? is it feasible for my parents to stay at the grand and we get a two bedroom at wbc?

I’ve been looking
At this hotel. Is it an easy Uber ride to the parks?

Exactly what I was wondering. Using online estimates I am thinking $20 round trip. But then I see uber and left have surges. And we are going in July possibly the week of the 4th. Hopefully people will have answers!
It was like $6-8 for all of my Uber rides from WBC anywhere on property. We use UberX. Short rides and no problems.

Is it possible to order from restaurants and have it delivered to our room?
Another vote for Flippers pizza!

how far apart are wbc and wyndham grand? is it feasible for my parents to stay at the grand and we get a two bedroom at wbc?
Not far at all, depending which tower your WBC unit is in. The Grand is between towers 3 and 6 if I'm remembering correctly - basically the hotel is nestled in among the vacation ownership towers around the lake. It's just as easy to walk there as it would be to another tower on property in my opinion!

This would be fine.

The Grand is just another tower that is part of the WBC complex. If you are staying in WBC tower 6 you don't even have to go outside to get to the grand because they are connected via an interior hallway.

No matter where you land at WBC, the resort is compact and walkable.

I don't know about the on-site restaurants, but local restaurants will deliver to the lobby of your building. You just need to go meet them down there.

We had pizza delivered twice from La Cocina (the on-property pizza place) last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter