The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I am confused by your question :

Are you talking about the Beach Club

or choices at Bonnet Creek , they don't have these choices at Bonnet Creek

Bonnet Creek...

Im am just going by what's listed on VRBO, the first couple listings all have choices of condo, resort, house...

If we pick our size, I'm guessing I just pick the cheapest size I want...

NO , not all 4BR presidentials face the lake ,, some face the parking lot with a Disney Springs view or fireworks view.

The 4BR presidentials are located in all buildings on the top floors.

and NOT always the very top floors but maybe the top 2 or 3 floors depending on the
building .

I know this because I have stayed in them and of course have asked about these rooms

Thank you for this but info! I told his wife to make him call and he did and conceded I was right about them being in each building. :lmao:

There are no lifeguards at any of the pools ,

The one slide located at the ship ,sometimes they do have a person there to monitor it
when people come down. this is not all the time and I'm not even sure its a life guard
I will ask this question when I go in 2 weeks.
But I really don't think they would need a life guard there , just someone to keep
the order .
There is sometimes a legit lifeguard at the Tower 3 (blue) slide. When there isn't one, he/she is replaced by an "attendant".

There is always just an "attendant" at the Tower 6 slide.

this is good to know , I will check on this further when I go in two weeks.
We spend quite a bit of time in the pools and lazy rivers.

I do know and others need to know that at all of the regular pools and the lazy rivers , there
are NO lifeguards . I would not want anyone to send the kiddies down thinking there
was a lifeguard or an attendant .
Yep. We have a 9 year old who thinks she knows it all when she's on the lazy rivers. It was not possible to stay with her at all times- we have a pair of younger twins. I do wish there were lifeguards (beyond the one at the slide), but I have a theory that I gave earlier in this thread as to why there aren't (aside from straight up $$).

Bonnet Creek...

Im am just going by what's listed on VRBO, the first couple listings all have choices of condo, resort, house...

If we pick our size, I'm guessing I just pick the cheapest size I want...

People put all kinds of incorrect things on Vrbo. I would ignore the square footage and message a few folks on vrbo to see what price they will give you for the unit size you are looking for during your travel dates (and decide based on bedrooms, not square feet).

I've never been successful getting Bonnet Creek through VRBO as the response I usually get lists a MUCH higher rental rate than advertised. I have personally rented through Shelby Resorts, Lise Bohm, and Farrell's Vacations. Others use Vacation Strategy and Vacation Upgrades successfully. I've also rented through eBay a couple of times through a seller with high ratings on their feedback. I don't see a lot of posts on this thread where people successfully rented through VRBO but it never hurts to check.

People put all kinds of incorrect things on Vrbo. I would ignore the square footage and message a few folks on vrbo to see what price they will give you for the unit size you are looking for during your travel dates (and decide based on bedrooms, not square feet).

I've never been successful getting Bonnet Creek through VRBO as the response I usually get lists a MUCH higher rental rate than advertised. I have personally rented through Shelby Resorts, Lise Bohm, and Farrell's Vacations. Others use Vacation Strategy and Vacation Upgrades successfully. I've also rented through eBay a couple of times through a seller with high ratings on their feedback. I don't see a lot of posts on this thread where people successfully rented through VRBO but it never hurts to check.
VRBO always irritates me with the cheap price and then a boatload of "fees" no matter what property I'm looking at.

VRBO always irritates me with the cheap price and then a boatload of "fees" no matter what property I'm looking at.

Crazy how different experiences can be! Aside from renting from the known mega-rental companies, I found our 2 “go-to” private owners that I rent from through VRBO when possible. They have been awesome and let me know if they can get me what I need right away. No extra costs, fees. We pretty much only go at holiday/peak season so rates are understandably high. Every time, the price they offered was less than the company quotes by far. The difference is they don’t offer a refund/rebook option but I’m ok with that. They are whatever “level” with Wyndham so there isn’t a cost to transfer the reservations to me. And after finding them on VRBO and using them the first time, we did a private contracts so no VRBO fee.

I would continue to use it as a tool and follow up. You never know what great deal or rental relationship may come of it. Last Nov we had on owner call us to see if we were interested in a last minute deal as someone canceled. They had to rent it as they couldn’t go themselves. We had inquired with them but they had already used up their points, etc. and couldn’t do a reservation for us. We got Thanksgiving week, 2BR deluxe, for $500. :-)

Anyone here now that would like a frozen stuffed crust pepperoni digiorno, TGIF artichoke dip, and TGIF potato skins? We head out tomorrow morning and won't be using it and can't take it home.

I’ve never had a good view with booking through VS. Its always a parking lot. I now just ask for a ground floor room two weeks before checkin since I’d rather not have to mess with elevators if my view will be a parking lot. Being on the ground floor makes getting in and out of the condo so much faster as well.

I’ll keep an eye out for the “stalker”. They must have wised up that people are avoiding the sales desk after checkin.

Do they actually listen to your request? I thought it was all based on when you got there? I've had a parking lot view both times :(. First time on the second floor right over the drop off loop in Building 4. The other was in the main building with the check in desk. I really liked being in the main building, so I didn't mind the parking lot view and it had a decent view of Illuminations.

I noticed the Homeaway (owned by VRBO) has started fixing this a little. The search results now show the nightly rate and the full total. I think they made this change a few days ago. Still can't sort by total, but it still helps a lot.

I've also rented from Skyauction.com (find through researching ebay listings) and Wholesale Holidays (found on Homeaway), had no issues with either. My next trip is with VS.

Do they actually listen to your request? I thought it was all based on when you got there? I've had a parking lot view both times :(. First time on the second floor right over the drop off loop in Building 4. The other was in the main building with the check in desk. I really liked being in the main building, so I didn't mind the parking lot view and it had a decent view of Illuminations.

If you call two weeks before check-in, they will put your request into the system. Sometimes when I call, I get a person who says they can’t do that. I just wait 30 minutes and call back and speak to someone else. I’ve been doing this for a couple years now and always get the tower and floor level we want.

Just booked what will be our 3rd stay in a year at WBC through Vacation Strategy. Nothing else compares for us anymore.

We will be staying at Bonnet creek next month. I would like to make some fresh seafood for my family. Is there a good place not too far from Bonnet creek to buy fresh sea food? Also, where do you suggest to buy fresh produce.

We will be staying at Bonnet creek next month. I would like to make some fresh seafood for my family. Is there a good place not too far from Bonnet creek to buy fresh sea food? Also, where do you suggest to buy fresh produce.
Not sure about the seafood but we loved shopping at the Publix Super Market at Hamlin Cove on the way in to WBC. 5400 Hamlin Groves Trail, Winter Garden, FL 34787

We are staying in a 3-bedroom presidential...What are the chances of some sort of fireworks view? I'd love to have one but I know we can't ask in advance. Trying not to get my hopes up =)

We are staying in a 3-bedroom presidential...What are the chances of some sort of fireworks view? I'd love to have one but I know we can't ask in advance. Trying not to get my hopes up =)

Chances are pretty good. the 3 bedroom presidentials are on higher floors of tower 6. If you have a lake view, you will have a direct view of the fireworks at Hollywood Studios. Now if you are on the other side of the building, you may have a view of Disney Springs. However, from there you can see the Sea World fireworks and sometimes the Orlando World Center Marriott has fireworks.

Hello! I'm new to WBC and I've been reading through as many of these pages as I can. We're planning on going to WDW the first 2 weeks of Dec. 2019. When can I start trying to get pricing at WBC? It seems most places can't book until you're within so many months of the vacation. I've seen Vacation Strategy & Vacation Upgrade as 2 that are recommending booking through. Are there any other ways to book at WBC? Are the rates cheaper if you book directly through WBC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter