The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Is there free wifi in the units? I may have to reread, but it sounded like just in lobby and pool, and that you need to bring a router! Can anyone answer who has been lately ? We were planning to bring iPhones and use wifi. We wre from Canada, and will not be getting a data plan. Any info would be helpful.

Thx
We had wifi

We have rebooked at WBC in late September. We added two days to the original week we were going to spend there at the end of this month. Vacation Strategy made this a seamless process and moving our money from April to September was done without an issue. I will not hesitate to do business with them again!

We have rebooked at WBC in late September. We added two days to the original week we were going to spend there at the end of this month. Vacation Strategy made this a seamless process and moving our money from April to September was done without an issue. I will not hesitate to do business with them again!

We have yet to re-book but the cancellation and credit was seamless with Vacation Strategy. We have used them for the last 7 years and have had nothing but positive experiences!

Is there a new cleaning fee? Last year when I booked thru Agoda I was not charged a cleaning fee for my Sept trip. Was looking today for another Sept trip and it wanted to assess a $113 cleaning fee during checkout. Is this new? Or did I somehow escape it last year lol

Is there a new cleaning fee? Last year when I booked thru Agoda I was not charged a cleaning fee for my Sept trip. Was looking today for another Sept trip and it wanted to assess a $113 cleaning fee during checkout. Is this new? Or did I somehow escape it last year lol
The resort doesn't charge a cleaning fee unless you request an extra one from the resort.

Now WBC can be booked from many different sites that could make up their own fees as part of their price. Or in this case, it could be an error.

The total price you pay Agoda for the reservation is what is important for comparison shopping.

For whatever it is worth, WBC (among other Club Wyndham properties) is now closed through May 15th.

I hope all of my fellow WBC loooooooovers are healthy and safe! Hang in there, my friends!

Forgive me if this isn’t allowed here, but does anyone know where I can sell our 185k unused WBC points this year? The only thing I can find is Ebay, which I’m assuming I make a reservation and then change the names later? We’re also DVC owners and it seems to be a much smoother process to rent out those points! Thanks for any help! We love WBC too! :cutie:

Forgive me if this isn’t allowed here, but does anyone know where I can sell our 185k unused WBC points this year? The only thing I can find is Ebay, which I’m assuming I make a reservation and then change the names later? We’re also DVC owners and it seems to be a much smoother process to rent out those points! Thanks for any help! We love WBC too! :cutie:
Try Redweek.

In addition to looking into Redweek, you might want to swing over to the Timeshare Users Group forums (TUG BBS) and ask for ideas in the Wyndham forum. You can also put up classified ads on TUG as well. Also to note, Wyndham has relaxed the deadline for banking points into next year, so even if you think you're past your deadline you can bank if you want to push them forward to use in 2021 or 2022. Just a thought that I figured I'd mention.

I will chime in with the previous user and say go to TUG BBS. Take the time to learn how to maximize your Wyndham points. The system is not the same as DVC.

I have stayed at Bonnet Creek the last two times and I can’t imagine staying anywhere else. We have always stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe, but was looking into the 2 bedroom Presidential, is it worth the extra $500?

I have stayed at Bonnet Creek the last two times and I can’t imagine staying anywhere else. We have always stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe, but was looking into the 2 bedroom Presidential, is it worth the extra $500?
They have a full-size washer and dryer. Are you planning to do a lot of laundry?

I have stayed in them a couple of times because they were available for the dates I wanted and the price was fine, but I would NEVER pay $500 more to stay in one.

Other than the full-size washer and dryer, they are all in Tower 6 starting about floor 7 or so. They have slightly darker decor. Some units don't have couch beds. They may be a touch larger, but probably not too noticeable. They have stainless appliances.

If it was $50 more I might say, go ahead and spluge, but for $500 you could do something a lot more memorable than what the units offer.

In addition to @Upatnoon 's comments, I'll add that the kitchen is bigger and has better flow for more than one person to be in the kitchen at a time. There's also more pantry space. So if you like/plan to cook a lot, that is nice.

In addition to @Upatnoon 's comments, I'll add that the kitchen is bigger and has better flow for more than one person to be in the kitchen at a time. There's also more pantry space. So if you like/plan to cook a lot, that is nice.
Thank you both, I like the guarantee of the higher floor and after looking at youtube videos, it is a little fancier but not sure if it’s worth that much extra, I have a long time to decide though. I definitely don’t plan on cook 😊

We have a "maybe" plan for late in the year to actually stay here! I'm kind of excited b/c of all I've read on these threads,but also wondering how we will like it,since we usually stay right on property (no rental cars needed). I'm going to keep reading,and I love those recent pics someone posted! it looks like a great place to stay and play, is it suitable for a trip with fewer park visits,and hanging out at the resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!