The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We also checked in today ,, We got building 5 with a pool , lake view.
We plan to stay 3 weeks so will be exploring everything.
Our room looked and felt fresh and clean.
We did re~sanitize everything because I had no clue as to what
was sanitized and what wasn't .
I was told the game rooms were open , the putt-putt , and gyms.
Will find out for sure what is and whats not open in the next few days.
I was also told all the hot tubs were closed.
Plenty of sanitizer in the main building , and that they were the
only building doing check-ins right now.
No activities so far .
All the employees were wearing masks and behind plexi-glass.
We were impressed at what a nice job they did with that.
Will update this as our time goes by.

Bonnet Creek is so beautiful that we just love being there.

Would anyone like to see pictures of anything ?

LOL EVERYTHING... trying to talk the family into going :)

Cabana Rentals :

I asked about this ,, and could not find out even how to rent one.
I was first told to call Wyndham at Bonnet Creek and ask them.
( I didn't do this )
I went to the front desk and they didn't know.
We didn't go to the pools because they were crowded .
Especially the lazy rivers.

I hope someone else comes along to help with this.

When did you go? I’m not thrilled to hear they are crowded.

Having trouble finding the answer, but did I read in this thread there is some sort of reservation system for the pools? Or is it still open like it was pre-covid?
Going next week and want to be prepared.

Having trouble finding the answer, but did I read in this thread there is some sort of reservation system for the pools? Or is it still open like it was pre-covid?
Going next week and want to be prepared.
I just left 11/20 and theres no reservation system for pools. Just activites

We are checking in on Wednesday into the. It is our first stay and I am trying not get confused between the time share portion (where we are staying) and the hotel. What bars/restaurants are currently open and are they open to guests of both areas? Is buffet open, and is actually still a buffet?

Hi.
Is Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek the same as this property you are all talking about. I can exchange into it for a two bedroom in February.

Thank you.

Hoping to get a quick response - We are checking in this evening around dinner time. We are not bringing groceries with us. Is there likely to be a restaurant on site where we can either get dinner without a reservation or to take back to our condo? Or suggestions for places to order from that will deliver? Thanks!

Hi. Has anyone had a scooter delivered and used it at Bonnet Creek. How did you get back and forth from the parks. It will just be my mom and me.

We usually stay on Disney property using our DVC.

Thank you.

Saw there are some smaller fireworks happening at MK every 15 mins or so. Is there a place at WBC we'd be able to see from our balcony and if so what should we request when we check in?

Saw there are some smaller fireworks happening at MK every 15 mins or so. Is there a place at WBC we'd be able to see from our balcony and if so what should we request when we check in?
I think MK is too far away to see small fireworks. When they have big shows you can see them, but they look tiny.

We had a view of them on the upper floor of Tower 5. You could also see the Epcot fireworks and the Seaworld fireworks from there.

I don't know if anyone is running those shows now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!