1 - 17 July Hours Up * Updated with full month *

Nightmaremum1

Earning My Ears
Just a heads up that the park hours for 1 - 17 July are up. I've been eagerly awaiting these for ages. :thumbsup2 Glad to see the main park is open to 11.00 pm for our stay. Let the planning begin. :banana:

Hooray!

I am going on the 11th and have been waiting for this.

I am looking forward to the fireworks.

Maybe see you there.

Jackie

Little disappointed that the Studios aren't going to be opening later -I have heardthat they had been experimenting with the idea of late opening for the studios.

We are there 10-14 July.

I have been waiting for these too. I go 4th-7th July. i have phoned the booking line so many times that they probably know me now :rotfl2:. i guessed it would be only until 9pm for the time we are there as summer season has not started.

MichelinMan we were hoping for a emh for studios as they were trying this out a couple of months back, oooo or a late night that would be good too :worship:.

Does anyone know why orbitron shows as closed the 1st then under says closed all month? :confused3

Great! We are there 10-14 July, sooooo looking forward to it! MichelinMan notice this is the same dates as yourself, where are you staying? We are in the cheyenne. :banana:

I am looking forward to the fireworks
Me too!

Little disappointed that the Studios aren't going to be opening later -I have heardthat they had been experimenting with the idea of late opening for the studios

I didn't know that - would be great if they did.

We'll be there from 10 - 16 July flying from Exeter so we might see some of you around. I'm hoping Bastille Day won't be too manic! Not sure if DLP will be doing anything extra to celebrate, I think in previous years they have had different fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter